Chapter four

The redhead continued to sit there before lying her head on the desk, she wondered what her superiors dream was, what did it have to do with her? She sighed shutting her eyes quietly before passing out on her desk as well once again the strans of her hair falling into her face quietly. William was just now sitting blankly at his desk, he adjusted his glasses before pushing away from the desk standing, Grell had been expecting him to check on her, she finished most of the paperwork, a soft smile formed before disappearing as he left the neat office heading to the redheads, her door was oddly wide open showing the red reaper was fast asleep, the superior couldn't help forming and keeping a smile as he walked into the office shutting the door behind him he looked to the stack of papers cornered neatly on the side of her desk, walking over looking through them quietly before his gaze shifted back to Grell as he carefully and gently began to run his fingers through her hair pulling his hand away when she stirred slowly opening her eyes "Hm...?" She sat up a bit screeching when she saw the male in front of her "U-uh W-Will....when did you-?" The superior Shinigami adjusted his glasses quietly with his scythe "I just stepped in..." she nodded and pushed herself up gathering her finished papers and swiftly showing them to him "Look, i got most of them done" she smiled proudly though of course Will went for the negative "It's not all of it. Make sure you finish I'll take them all when you're done" he then turned swiftly walking out which made her smile drop and she let the papers slid from her hands watching as they spread across the floor "At least i tried...." she mumbled quietly sitting slowly back into her seat, her mood officially gloomy.