It is an abomination

"Areana where do you want this?"

Areana looks to Paul and Jared who are carrying the babies cot and she points to the far corner of the wall. On the main wall there is a painting of a full moon and two wolves and there cub looking at it. When the boys seen what Areana had done they were gobsmacked. The other walls are a light grey and the carpet is a dark grey. Sam walks in to the room moments later with the chest of draws and puts it where Areana told him she wanted it to go. They are half way through the pregnancy and Areana just wanted to make sure that the nursery was done before they redecorate the rest of the house and make it baby proof. Then there is the engagement party she has to organize which Rosalie said she will help her with. There is a knock on the door and Areana turns around to see Emmett and Rosalie, Rosalie looking guilty.

"What have you done?"

She pulls something from behind her back and Areana's jaw drops. Sam, Paul and Jared laugh as Emmett then pulls some more out.

"Where did you get them?"
"Well when you said about wanting to have the pack represented in the babies room we kind of went all over seattle finding everyone's wolf."

Areana goes to Rosalie and hugs the life out of her. If anyone had told these two that they would end up being best mates a few years ago they would of laughed in your face but now they are practically inseparable. Rosalie and Areana put the teddy pack on the dresser and Areana steps back and smiles. When the baby kicks she gasps.

"Buddy can you not do that so hard."
Sam places a hand on her stomach and the baby kicks once more. Areana looks at him raising an eyebrow.

"Really babe."
"What i love feeling him kick."
"Yeah because its not your insides he is bruising."

Sam laughs and pulls her to him, kissing her gently. Paul and Jared cover there eyes and go to walk out the room but walk into the door causing Areana to laugh.

"Not funny Riri."
"Actually i think it is Pauley."

Paul looks to his best mate and pokes his tongue out at her. Sam, Rosalie, Emmett and Areana then follow him downstairs. Emily is in the kitchen making food when she sees them all walk in, Areana looks to Rosalie who smirks and nods.

"Emily Young put the fucking frying pan down now."
Emily looks to Areana and freezes to the spot. She looks to Areana fear on her face.

"Why whats wrong?"
"You!! You are like an unpaid bloody housemaid now go and get your coat and purse cause you are coming shopping with me and Rosalie."
"But the..."
"Emily did you know that three certain wolves here are actually really good cooks."
"No. They all said....."
Areana looks to Jared who sighs and says fine, then Paul follows. Emily looks at him in shock.

"You two have known how to cook all along?"
"Sorry babe."
"Oh you will be Lahote."

Emily side steps him and goes and gets her coat and purse. Sam laughs and Areana looks at him.

"What you laughing for!! They need someone to lay the table."
She winks at him and then once Emily returns the girls leave followed by Emmett who races through the woods as the girls get in the car. Areana texts Kim telling her to get her coat that they will be there in five. Once they have picked her up they set off for Seattle just wanting a day of shopping and manicures.

Rosalie, Areana, Kim and Emily are all sat in the diner on the way back from Seattle grabbing there food for the boys and of course Areana wants strawberry and Vanilla milkshake. Rosalie looks to Areana and smiles.

"Thank you for asking me and Emmett to be godparents it really has made us so happy. To show our appreciation we set up something for the baby."

Rosalie hands her a piece of paper and when Areana reads it she gasps. Looking at Rosalie tears fall down her face.