The Volturi

"How much longer Alice?""Bella we are almost there

"Bella we are almost there."

"Yeah Bella chill the hell out. I mean you were the idiot that decided to go cliff diving."

Bella looks back at Areana and scowls at her. Bella doesn't understand why she hates her so much, maybe she is jealous of her.

"I didn't do it to kill myself if that's what your getting at."
"Please i couldn't care less if you was doing it for that. Your just selfish Bella. Everything you touch turns to shit. You messed around with Edward and you use my brother. You put the pack in danger, Sue has lost her husband because of you, Leah and seth lost there dad. Now we have to go to a place where we could all die because you are an idiot who thought cliff diving in that weather was normal. You need to learn to keep your nose out of shit that doesn't concern you."
Bella looks at her stunned, Alice tells them that they have to run to get to the clock tower causing Bella to get out of the car. Areana stays with Alice as they park the car. By the time they get to Edward and Bella there are two guys with them in cloaks. Alice interjects herself into the situation whilst Areana stands there emotionless. Demetri notices Areana and takes her hand into his.

"And who might this beautiful creature be."

"I am Areana."
Areana pretends to be shy causing Edward and Alice to stiffle a laugh. A blonde girl arrives and tells them all to follow her, Demitri staying beside Arianna. Edward connects to her telepathically.

Edward: Are you masking your scent

Areana: Yeah. Numb nuts thinks i am human. Glad your not dead marbles.

Edward: I have missed you Areana .

The two smile at each other and head into a large marble hall. Areana looks at the three on the throne the one in the middle making her picture lord farquaad off shrek. Edward smirks at the images in her head causing Alice to nudge them both. Aro walks to them and when he talks he sounds like a creepy ass peadophile.

"Isabella lives, how wonderful."
"Yeah for you maybe."

Areana quickly covers her mouth not realizing she said it aloud. Demitri chuckles beside her causing Caius too look at them.

"Not a fan i see?"
"Not gonna lie the bitch is annoying. She is like a poison ivy rash, irritating and around for days"
Caius laughs causing the guards to look at him shocked. Aro goes to Areana and smiles.

"You speak your mind, so refreshing."
"Seriously many would disagree with that statement."
"Such a beauty. May i?"

He takes her hand and she plays different scenes in ways Bella could die over and over causing Aro to laugh.

"You really despise her don't you."
"I just hate fake people who act like damsels in distress but are actually the fleas that cause the infestation. "
By now Alec, Jane, Demitri, Felix, Marcus and Caius are laughing . Areana looks to Edward and shrugs.