Broken Glass [ a jackxpenn fanfiction ]

[ p r o l o g u e ]

It was the best summer of their lives. Summer 2O13 was when it all started. Two teens who were both youtubers, together, in L.A. A lot of things happenned in between them, but when it was time for him to return to Conneticut, they decided to keep it a secret.

Life without each other was hard for them.  Jenn seemed to constantly fight with her mother after her father left them. Jack was at the bottom of the high school food chain again, where he would be teased, bullied and ignored for the whole school year.

And then December came around. Five and a half hours later, Jack found himself in L.A. Winter break would be the best.

New Years came around, and the party in the Our Second Life house was crazy. There were only a few seconds untill New Years. Jack was holding the girl of his dreams in his arms. And it was midnight. Their lips touched, and that sparked something very special between them. They kept on kissing untill midnight passed.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the story of two young teens who fell in love and by saving the other, they saved themselfs.

D I S C L A I M E R - some events may have been added or changed to follow the storyline