I threw on a pair of booty shorts with rips in them and then added a pink crop top and then some black red bottoms. I flat orned my hair and did my make up so a bitch was looking all the right.

" Walk into a room and turn heads " I say looking at my booty in the mirror. I changed my things into my LV bag and made sure I had everything.

It was going on 4:30 now. After sucessfully getting Ice ready...I headed out the door and to my car plugging in the studio's adress.

He was supposed to be out of my town. I guess he stayed to do some records and work here...I aint gon knok babyboy hustle.

It took me a good 25 minutes to get there. I sprayed my self with Ralph Laruen perfume and got out the car with my bag locking it up behind me. I headed into the building.

" How can I help you? "

" Im here for Kirko " I tell the fat dude behind it with a smile.

" He's in studio D " He tells me. " Go straight down the halls after these doors...then turn left. You cant miss it, beautiful "

"  Thanks " I say heading that way. I listened to the sound of my red bottoms clicking against the ground as I followed his directions. I pushed the door open and stepped in to the sound of music and talking.

These was some dudes and some hoes standing around being groupies. They were smoking and drinking while Kirko was coming out the booth.

Sure enough I turned heads as I walked in...and I loved it. I smiled at the bitches frowning..get ya weight up.

" Wassup, Ma " Kirk says hugging me with a smile.

" Hey, these yo peoples "

" Yeah, they listening to the music and helpping me. " He says. " Aye, Yall this Ice "

" Hey " I wave.

" Nice to meet you baby " I smiled and looked over at Kirko. He was dressed in a simple black tee shirt wth cargo pants and black jordans and a black snapback. His diamond grill was glistening along with the diamond stud in his ear.

" I got about a hour or so left..then we can dip, ight "

" That cool, do you " I say having a seat. He said something to his producer before going back into the booth. I watched him.

It wasn't the first time I was in a studio. Rap and trap niggas love me..and plus I had did a couple videos for some artist so I had some knowledge on the inside of the hiphop world. Its not my thing being followed by paparazzi. I like my privacy and doing me. Just give me the money that comes with fame.

" Aight lets start from the top..we gon try to do a whole run through " I watch.

" You and Kirko a thing? " Some ugly dude ask me.

" Who asking? "

" Im his homie Tbone. I was just wondering..you fine...and I aint know if my boy doing it like that " He says. I laughed.

" Whatever you want to believe, do. " I didnt care too much to answer the question. Or have a conversation about it.

Shit, its whatever. Im not concerned with it or stressing it. Ice name is said everywhere...they just putting it out more.

" Hol up
Hol up hol up hol up
Hol up hol up hol uppp
Kcamp what it do nigga
Aye