JACE POV

I was still waiting on the baggage claim. I was half asleep as I saw the luggage pass one by one. finally I see my luggage and clary's I grab them both and pull up the handles. I walk towards the bench Clary is waiting at. Clary was peacefully sleeping on the bench. We had changed into comfortable clothes. Clary was wearing Ugg boots sweatpants and my sweatshirt.

 Clary was wearing Ugg boots sweatpants and my sweatshirt

         I smile sleepily

I smile sleepily. I go and hail a cab I let the cabbie put the luggage away. I go and gently pick up Clary. She was so beautiful. I go back to the cab and get in with her. I let her lay on the seats and lay her head on my lap gently. I fall asleep looking at the cars pass by.

CLARY POV
We were in the Herondale Manor in Paris. It was beautiful. It was a few streets away from the Eiffel Tower, it was the only manor though, since it is extremely expensive to have a manor near the Eiffel Tower. I was only wearing a light robe as I stared at the beautiful Tower with lights. I felt a hand on my hip and a hand on my waist. I turn my head to see Jace. I lean onto his chest as he kisses my neck lightly. I sigh.
"It's beautiful" I say as I look at the twilight sky. A beautiful purple with some blue and pink.
"Not as beautiful as you" He growled into my neck and picked me up. Quickly pecking at my neck and up to my lips. I giggle as he carries me inside.

~Paris~France~Paris~France~

JACE POV
Clary and i were in a cafe in the corner of the street, we had a clear view of the eiffel tower. Clary and i were in that mundane Honeymoon stage. Clary puts a fork with eggs close to my mouth. I grin and bite it off the fork. Sure we may look like a young stupid couple. But we were an adorable young stupid couple.....well, at least thats what i infered from the old women looking at us longingly and the teen girls squealing at us and saying 'awwwwwww'. I shake my head trying to shake off the thoughts. Clary had some nutella on her nose. I reach out and wipe it off with my thumb. She looks up at me, a faint blush on her cheeks. We were staring at each others eyes quietly. She leans in and kisses me lightly I lean into the kiss. I pull away and smile at her.