Chapter VII: For Alison and Ashley

Start from the beginning

"Yes you are! Look, you just did!", Depensa niya habang tinuturo yung balikat na hinampas ko.

-"Like you felt a pain. Hey, what's that?", sabay turo sa wala.

"Where?", sabay tingin sa tinuturo ko. Again, nahulog nanaman siya sa joke ko. Napatawa nalang ulit ako ng malakas dahil dun.

Di naman ako mean diba? Oi, kumampi ka sa sakin.

-"You'll pay for that." Sabi niya pero hindi ko pinansin. Sinaksak ko nalanh yung earphone sa tenga ko at nakinig ng music.

-Back to Captain Calum and Commander Ash-

Capt. Cal: *nakita si Luke na papalapit kay Alison* "Hey Ash, look at them."

Comm. Ash: *grins widely* "Haha, reverse the boat."

Capt. Cal: "You evil lad. Hahaha." *reverse the boat at 250°*

-Back to Luke-

Luke's Point of View

"You'll pay for that.", I threatend but she didn't mind and placed her earphones on. She closed her eyes and my brain quickly think of a plan to make her pay.

I got an idea to startle her by pouring a pail of water on her. I soon then got a pail of water on my hand and as I approached her, the leat thing I expected happen.

The yatch rocked and the pail of water flew up in the air before I processed what was happening. I tried to run towards it to prevent it from falling over Alison, but I failed.

Her scream filled the whole boat and I froze on my spot.

"—You?! Ugh!", She was about to hit me with the empty pail but the boat rocked again and I stumbled backwards, dragging her as I fall backwards.

Thankfully, I hit the wall of the yatch and never cost wreckage. I was glad tho.

But not Alison who is flaming infront of me. Then I realized that my hands are tightly gripping on her waist and my breaths are fanning on her neck.

I can hear her ragged breathing and uneven intake of breaths.

For once, I felt fire rushing through my spine and I am afraid not to control myself anymore. So, I closed my eyes and composed myself.

"I reckong that you like this position?", I mocked. Her face became redder than normal and she huffed, pushing me away.

"In your dreams, Hemmings."

"—Luke! Are you guys alright?", Ash yelled from above, sticking his head out so he can see us.

"Yeah! We're alright! No injuries! Anyway, who's running the boat??!"

"—Captain Calum!"

"—Ash, this was your idea!!", Calum yelled.

I looked down at Alison who's still crimson red and told her, "We'll finish this later. Don't worry." I added a wink before I walked away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No. 2 Imagine

For Ashley  (from twitter: @ArtitaLey)

Ashley's Point of View

"Kuya Keng, sa tingin mo titila pa ba ang ulan? Tignan mo parang walang katapusan.", Sabi ko habang dumudungaw sa bintana at chincheck ang lakas ng hangin.

-"Matatagal pa siguro bago huminto." Sabi niya habang may katxt sa cellphone.

Bukod sa patak ng ulan, ang tanging maririnig mo lang ay ang bukas naming tv at yung hangin mula sa bintana.