Chapter one

Sarada's POV

"Here goes nothing." I breathed out and proceeded to walk inside the Karate Dojo where a lot of guys were practicing. "Welcome to Karate club! I'm Mitsuki, the vice president of this club. Now how will I-" a guy popped out of nowhere paused as he looked at me from head to toe with wide eyes.

Mitsuki as what he just told me had spiky light blue hair , friendly looking yellow eyes and a very pale complexion. "Umm.. I don't think you're in the right place miss." He said and scratched the back of his head nervously. "This is the Karate club right?" I asked as I smiled warmly at him. "Y-yeah... but-" before he coule finish his sentence, a guy whose incredibly attractive walked up to us.

His blonde hair was tied up in a messy bun, has piercing blue eyes, perfect jaw line, pointed nose and has fairer skin than Mitsuki and has three whiskers on each side of his cheek. He's like a prince for heavens sake!

"Hello, I'm Boruto Uzumaki. I'm the president of the Karate club, you must be?" He asked politely. "I'm.. I'm.." I repeated. I was too starstruck that I didn't notice some members already gathered around us. I cleared my throat and shot him my warmest smile. "I'm Sarada Uchiha but you can call me Sarada." I said politely. "Sarada, a lovely name for a lovely lady." Boruto said as he took my hand and placed a warm kiss in it which caused me to blush at the sudden gesture.

"Anyway, how may I help you Sarada?" He asked smiling. I swear I'd melt into a puddle if he'll smile once more. "Umm.. I'm actually here to join the club." I said nervously as I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

There was an utter silence before it was replaced with a laughter. "I-is there something wrong?" I asked Boruto as he kept on laughing along with his other teammates except for Mitsuki, who stood beside Boruto with a worried expression. "Are you kidding me? A weak girl such as yourself could actually enter a Karate club? You must me joking." Boruto said as he clutched his stomach from laughing way too hard.

I stood there like an idiot who had no idea on how to react at the situation. "Go home kid." Boruto said rather arrogantly as he turned to leave and waved his hand. My temper began to boil. How dare you make fun of girls like that. I thought angrily. "Sarada, I apologize if Boruto treated you like that. I swear, he isn't what he-"

I quickly took the thing that my hand could feel at the moment and threw it on Boruto which hit him straight in the head. And the thing happened to be my phone.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Boruto asked angrily as he turned to look at me with eyes that could kill, but it didn't had any effect on me since I was too pissed off as well. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR YOU LITTLE CHICK!" He asked sounding totally pissed off. "That was for calling me weak!" I said angrily, returning the same glare.

The pissed off expression Boruto gave turned into a smirk as he walked towards me. "So you're telling me you're not weak, eh?" He said sarcastically. Panic began to fill me but I stood still on my ground. Don't let him see your afraid or he might think you're weak. I thought.

Boruto grabbed my tie, pulling me towards him. And before I could blink, his lips crashed mine. It took me a while to process things that this good looking person isn't only arrogant and self-centered but also a pervert as well. He bit my lower lip which caused me to gasp and took it as an open opportunity to slid his tongue inside my mouth and explored the insides of my mouth.

Sensing that I was about to make a move, he quickly pulled out his tongue out from my mouth and smirked at me. "Not only are you weak but slow as well, you couldn't even process things quickly let alone dodge it. If that was a punch, you'd be knocked out instantly." He said arrogantly.

"Boruto did it again!" A member shouted from the crowd. "He always gets the best girls and this time it's a rare gem!" Another person shouted. "Sarada.." Mitsuki said worriedly. I glared at Boruto who had a smirk plastered on his face. "Why don't you-" but before he could finish his sentence, I punched him square in the jaw which caused him to fall.

"You're telling me that I'm weak because I couldn't process nor dodge that kiss? How about you? Why didn't you dodged my punch? I know why, because you couldn't even process things quickly. Mark my words Boruto, I'll be the one to beat you in the tournaments and I will show you that I'm not a weakling." I said glaring at him as he wiped the blood from his mouth.

I went to pick up my phone and walked back to the exit as tears fell from my eyes. I wiped my lips harshly to prevent from spreading this arrogant, self-centered and perverted disease in me. You jerk, just wait and see. I'll defeat you someday. I thought angrily and I walked out of the school and ran towards the bus stop that leads towards the City.