Jisoo took the bottle to pour yet another shot before drinking it right away.

"She even dated a couple of them. Oh and she was especially affectionate with a couple of those guys—" He says and Jisoo slams her glass on the table to make him stop talking. "-Wait there's more. The reason why she rejected me when I was a freshman was especially memorable. I asked her out on a date and she denied me because I wasn't her type, that it had nothing to do with the way I looked. But we both know Jennie thinks appearance is a little important."

Jisoo picked up the bottle and just starts to drink straight from it. Closing her eyes and shutting Bobby's voice out.

"Since then I changed my whole appearance and told people to start calling me Bobby. She hasn't noticed, quite a shame isn't it?" Bobby says before turning to look at Jisoo, only to see her chugging the bottle. "Omo. I need to record this." He smiles pulling out his phone.

•••

Jisoo felt funny. She knew that whatever she had chugged was the cause of it and it was all Bobby's fault.

Bobby thought it was hilarious as he stood outside the bar recording Jisoo talking to a post box.

"What are you doing here?" Jisoo says leaning on the red box. "Did your girlfriend tell you to come here too?" She asks the box.

"I knew it." Bobby says to himself. "I knew I'd find a different side of her."

"Are you whipped by her too?" Jisoo says still talking to the box unknowingly.

"Pabo." Bobby smiles in victory. "I'll acknowledge that she's always one-upping me."

"You want to be left alone?" Jisoo says patting the box. "Okay. I'll leave then." She says before walking away. Jisoo only makes it a couple steps away before she's turning back towards the box. "What are you doing here?"

Bobby lets out a sigh as he watches. "Aish, she keeps repeating herself. How tiresome." He says stopping his recording before walking away with a smile on his face.

Jisoo burps as she leans against the cold mailbox, when her phone starts ringing.

"Jisoo?" Jennie's voice comes through the phone.

Jisoo looks at her phone in confusion before putting it back to her ear.

"Jennie? Is that you? Why is your voice in my phone? Are you stuck?" Jisoo slurs.

"Are you drunk?" Jennie asks.

"No I'm Jisoo."

"Jisoo where are you? You were supposed to be home 2 hours ago!" Jennie says in concern.

"Omo! You're still stuck in my phone! Hold on. I'll get help." Jisoo says.

"What no! Jiso-"

Jisoo hangs up the phone and goes to her conversation with Jennie. She opens her eyes as wide as she can as she types her a text.

Jichu: hey.,,,, can yuo piCk me up?? I'm drnuk

"Don't worry Jendeukie I'll get you out of there." Jisoo says to her phone as she presses send.

•Jennie•

Jennie was helping Jisoo walk to her room when she received a text. She looked at it quickly and rolled her eyes seeing that its from Jisoo.

Jichu: oh never mind I'm home now

"Yes Jisoo I'm aware of that, I'm the one that picked you up." Jennie sighs as she helps the older girl into bed. Jisoo's eyes were barely open from how drunk she was.

Jennie removes Jisoo's shirt so that she could change into something more comfortable.

"Noooo." Jisoo whines as Jennie takes off her shirt. "You're really hot but I have a girlfriend." She says making Jennie laugh.

"Jisoo, you need to change into pyjamas." Jennie smiles.

"Aniy." Jisoo waves her off. "I'll do it myself." She says standing up wobbly. "I'm no cheater. I love her too much. Even though she made me go *hiccup* out with booby or Bobby whatever his name is." She slurs removing her pants.

Jennie sits on the bed as she listens to Jisoo's drunk ramblings, while the girl sways from side to side trying to change her pants.

"You should meet her. You'll be lucky if you do. She's so beautiful and cute like a *hiccup* little baby." Jisoo slurs pulling a pant leg up. She hops around before pulling on the other one.

"Should I leave then?" Jennie asks.

"Aniya," Jisoo says turning around to face her. "You can stay, it's too late to drive, but we can't touch." She insists.

"Okay then, if you insist." Jennie smiles as Jisoo crawls into bed.

Jennie shuts off the light and crawls into bed next to Jisoo, who looked to be passed out already.

"I shouldn't have let you drink with him." Jennie sighs turning over to face her. "My poor baby."

Jisoo opens her eyes and smiles at her. "Jendeukie? What are you doing here? You're so far away." Jisoo pouts pulling Jennie into her side.

She lets out a happy sigh as she settles into Jisoo's embrace. "Goodnight Jisoo." She whispers knowing the older girl was fast asleep.

•••
A/N: My idea juices are not flowing