"Of course I do. I didn't drink much." Jennie lies.

Jisoo scoffs as she lays her head back down on her shoulder. "You did. When you were drunk you were weird."

"No way. I remember everything."

"I don't believe you." Jisoo says.

"Jinjja? I know all about you fighting with Bobby, Kim Jisoo." Jennie scolds.

Jisoo rolls her eyes at the mention of him. "He deserves it."

"Yah Kim Jisoo." She says pointedly. "You are going to hangout with him one on one, get to know him without me there and you'll see he's just a normal guy."

"What? Are you serious?" Jisoo whines.

"Yes I'm serious." Jennie says making Jisoo groan.

"Anyways on a serious note, what did your eomma say? Does she like me?" Jisoo says nervously.

"Did you meet my mother? When?" Jennie asks confused.

"You said you remembered everything." Jisoo raises her brows.

"Shhh." Jennie says putting a finger on Jisoo's lip making her eyes widen.

"Jinjja!!?" Jisoo laughs against her lips before sitting up suddenly. She picks Jennie up by the waist making her laugh hysterically as she walks them to the kitchen.

"Hi eomma! What are you doing here?" She asks giving her mother a hug after Jisoo puts her down.

"I told you." Jisoo says. "You don't remember everything."

"I've been here since last night Jennie. I came to check in and your drunk self introduced me." Her Eomma says. "And now we're best friends." She teases giving Jisoo a hug.

Jisoo nods as she puts food on her own plate. "You didn't even remember I was your girlfriend Jendeuk." She says before going over to Chaeng and Lisa and wrapping her arms around them. "These idiots fell asleep in Hanbin's room." She smiles before wrapping her arms around Seulgi and Irene. "You and Seulgi had an argument over playing with yourselves. And my dear sister declared she loved me." Jisoo says before going back to her seat and sitting down in pure amusement. "All of you made me suffer last night, but also provided entertainment so as payback I decided to wake you up in the most obnoxious way possible."

Lisa slams her head down onto the table with a groan while Irene rests her head against Seulgi half asleep.

"I'd say last night was a huge success. Wouldn't you agree Eomma-nim?" Jisoo smiles.

"Completely." Her Eomma says making Jennie's jaw drop. "Sit down Jennie. You and I are going out for lunch with Taehyung to have a nice long chat."

Jisoo goes to the fridge and sets down a large bottle of Vodka on the counter in front of them. "A drink anyone?" She smiles and they all turn their heads away in disgust. Irene even gags a little. "You know what they say, hair of the dog that done bit your ass." She teases.

"I'm never drinking again." Rosé groans resting her head on Lisa.

"Ohhh that's what they all say Chaeyoung." Her Eomma says with a sympathetic smile. "Even me. Oh those drunken wild nights might be my best memories."

"Eomma!" Jennie shouts in horror.

"What? Your Eomma lived once too." She says making Jennie groan as Jisoo laughs at her.

"I think your eomma is cooler than you unnie." Lisa laughs.

•••

"Tell me everything." Her Eomma demands as they sit in the restaurant together with Taehyung.

Jennie explains everything that's happened between her and Jisoo in the last month since she didn't keep anything from her Eomma, except for the things she didn't need to know...obviously.

"Taehyung ah, why does Seokyun cause you so much trouble?" Their Eomma asks in concern.

"I don't know eomma." He sighs.

"Well, if he comes after you I will personally take care of it myself." She says making her and Taehyung laugh. "What are you laughing about?"

"He's a pretty big guy eomma." Taehyung laughs.

"I don't care, if some guy wants to mess with my kids I'll kill him myself." She says.

Jennie stifles her laughter at her eommas threat.

"So Kim Jisoo is a hoot." Her Eomma smiles.

Taehyung chokes as he laughs.

"Oh god." Jennie smiles shyly.

"What? She really is. I'm glad one of my babies has a smart girl like her, she's quite funny as well." She nods.

"She's something else." Jennie smiles to herself.

"How's papa?" Taehyung asks.

"He's good. He couldn't make it out to see you guys but he does miss you two."

They spend the rest of lunch catching up with their mom before heading back home.

•••

"Kim Jisoo!" Jennie calls from the living room.

"Kim Jennie!" Jisoo calls back.

Jennie smiles when she hears the patter of her feet before she's jumping over the back of the couch.

"What do you want?" Jisoo asks crawling into her lap.

"Mm well I just got off the phone with Bobby, and you guys are going out for drinks to get to know each other." Jennie says resting her hand on the top of her thighs.

"Whaaattt?" Jisoo whines.

"Jisoo, we've been over this."

"Fine fine I'll go." Jisoo sighs.

"Good, now I need to stretch my back." Jennie sighs moving to lay down on the floor. Jisoo sits on the couch and observed her with narrowed eyes.

"You've gotten very confident since we've started dating Kim Jennie." Jisoo smiles.

"And who's fault is that?" Jennie asks as she lays on the carpet. "Lie down, stretch out your back."

"I'm fine." Jisoo says.

"Why not? It feels nice to be stretched out. Lie down."

"I said, I'm fine."

"Why?" Jennie asks.

"I can still make you shy Kim Jennie."

"And how would you do that?" Jennie asks as she massages her own shoulders. "Oh my god!" She shouts as Jisoo suddenly lays down next to her. "What are you doing?"

"You told me to lay down."

Jennie narrows her eyes at the older girl and shifts over but Jisoo just shifts closer.

"You told me to lay down." She says simply.

Jennie keeps shifting until Jisoo has her backed up against the DVD cupboard.

"You told me to lay down." Jisoo whispers as Jennie faces her.

"I didn't mean on top of me." Jennie says quietly.

Jisoo slams her hand on the cupboard trapping her between them.

"How dare you hit on me." Jisoo says quietly.

"W-when did I hit on you?" Jennie stutters.

"Everyday when I went to the coffee shop." Jisoo answers and Jennie can feel the blush rise up in her neck. "That shy Jennie Kim is the one stuck between the cupboard and I right now."

"You want me to be like this all the time?" Jennie asks.

"Aniy. I'm just proving that I can still make you blush." Jisoo says leaning in closely to her lips only to stand up and sit back on the couch. Leaving Jennie breathless.