“AAAAND, PERFECT! What an amazing last pose!” Damien, MSI’s resident photographer had called

“That’s a wrap for the shoot guys! And that’s a wrap for your first shoot for us, Ems!” she pulled me in to a hug “Mmmmm.. I am so proud of you! You are such a natural!

“You could say that again!” Damien repeated “You killed it today, Emily! You’re such a joy to shoot! Photographers would kill to shoot a model like you!”

I blushed. They were all such lovely people.

“AWWWW!” I pulled them into a group hug “Thank you so much guys! You have no idea how much you’ve made this easier for me. Thanks for making me feel… home.” I smiled trying to swallow back anything that would make me tear

I loved them so much. They’ve done nothing but made me feel so welcomed and loved in the industry after such a bad crash

“Alright. It’s 4:30, go get changed. Drop by my office before you leave” Lily ordered

“yes ma’am” I said obediently

I got to the dressing room and had asked Eric to help me wipe off some thick, dark make up and just put on some natural tones on me. My hair was still in its lovely curls so I didn’t touch them anymore. I changed back to my skinnies and my sheer top and now, put on my blazer since it was starting to probably get chilly outside.

After I had packed my phone rang.

“Hello?”

“EMILY!!!” It was Liv.

“LIVYYYY!!!!”

“Hey!!! Is your shoot still going on? Did I disturb you?”

“No Liv, actually it just ended”

“and how was it?”

“IT WAS GREAT LIV!! The people here are so lovely! They all just made me feel so at home and loved! I’m so happy Liv! And the themes! OH MY GOD, THE THEMES WERE AMAZING!”

“I’m so glad you’re happy, Ems! I really am! It’s been quite a while since I’ve heard you like this. Finally! It’s about time you’re the brand carrier! You’ve worked so hard and you definitely deserve this! I miss you darling! How I wish I was there to witness this milestone in your career! I definitely can’t wait to see the photos!”

I felt a tear fall down my face. Liv was the best manager anyone could ever ask for. She would be there to fight for you no matter what.

“Thanks Liv. I really wish you were here too! Please do visit me soon!”

“I will hun, I don’t know when but I will! I’ve gotta go. I’ll be driving. Just text me for anything alright and just call Lily should you need anything immediately”

“Okay Liv. Thanks!”

Call ends.

How I’ve missed her!

I sat back down. “Aw darling!” Eric had called “You are so adorable when you’re happy!”

Eric was probably the craziest make-up artist I’ve met! a good kind of crazy though.

I giggled as he continued to pack his things.

My phone rings. As I looked over it was a text from Louis

“Hey babe. I’m on my way there, will arrive in roughly 15 minutes. I’ll be waiting by the car. Can’t wait to hear your stories! Xx”

I got up and big my goodbyes to Eric, Damien and Bree. I used the stairs to go a floor lower to where Lily’s office was