Festivity Short: "Let's Write Fluff" she said. "It'll be Easy" she said.

sHOOT I'M LATE

Pairing in this chapter: Alphyne (Alphys x Undyne)
True Pacifist ending, Alphys and Undyne live seperately somehow i guess.

"A-and soo... doot doot doot... Alphys... a-n-d... Undyne lived... hap-hapilly ever... after."
Alphys sat back from her computer, having been writing for five hours straight.
"I probably should've taken a break..."
Standing up, she stumbled towards the kitchen while slurping from the last of her ramen, when she heard a prerecorded chime from the door.

"Hey WEABOO, open up!" A raspy voice pierced through the walls.
"C-coming Undyne!" Alphys stuttered.
She threw the styrofoam cup to the side and panicked to unlock the door.
As the door lifted, outside stood her own fishy girlfriend.
"Yo Alph," Said Undyne, before scooping her up into a hug.
"H-hello..." She murmured in response, mumbling a few other words at an inaudible volume.

Placing her softly back on the ground, she strolled into the lab.
"Geez, when was the last time you cleaned up around here? This place's a mess."
"Uhm, well, I h-haven't really had the t-ti-"
"OHMYGOD IS THAT FANFICTION WHO'S THE SHIP?!"
"Ooohh no no nonono wait you can't see that-"
But she was already scrolling to the start and reading the text.

"... Is this... Is this us?" Undyne queried after reading the first line.
"mmmmmaybe??"
"Babe do you know how adorable that is c'mere." Her arms seemed to comically reach for Alphys and pulled her into the former's lap.
"DOOD this is amazing- how many chapters are there?" She scrolls further down, having read the first paragraph.
Having been humiliated enough, Alphys whispered a faint "forty six" at the floor.
"Hoo-boi I'm gonna spend a few hours reading this then, wanna grab something for us snack on while I read and correct the millions of spelling mistakes?" She joked.

Undyne was ferociously munching on a bag of popato chisps, and in her lap was Alphys, nibbling from the same bag.
"Pfft, that was so cliche." She chuckled. "Papyrus why you gotta do dis man? I just wanna spend some ~alone~ time with my girlfriend."

"B-by the way, what did you first come here for? I don't mean to bother you- sorry." Alphys asked.
"Huh? Why can't I just spend time with my beloved without a reason?" Undyne paused her reading, "Oh! And also,"
She reached into her back jean pocket and took out a green heart/soul shaped card.

"I wanted to give this to you in person, y'know, since last time I got someone to deliver it for me it didn't end so well."
"Wait t-today's Valentine's day?! I completely forgot!" Alphys' hands went to cover her face, "I-I don't have anything planned or any gifts- I don't even have a card for you or anything!"
"Hey, babe, babe, that's fine! You're always doing so much for me anyway!" As an example, Undyne pointed to her phone -the latest model, complete with two inter dimensional boxes and a solar-powered jetpack.

"Plus, I already booked a table at this fancy sushi restaurant, so even if you did have something planned then that would be a little diffucult, don't you think?"
"O-oh.. yeah..."
"Hey, how about once I finish reading this chapter, we'll get dressed in some cool clothes and walk to that restaurant I was talking about?"
"O-okay!"

Did-did I do it okay?
Idk
Happy love/being single/breaking up day everyone
Also i just realized that its a fanfiction about alphys writing a fanfiction about alphys (and undyne) so
ficception i guess