part 2

Ochako heard a knock on her door at 5:46. She slowly opened it to reveal Katsuki Bakugou, smirking much too big for how early it was in the morning. 

"What is it, Bakugo?" she asked groggily, suspicious of why Katsuki of all people would wake her up in the morning. 

"Shut the fuck up and follow me," he replied, voice saturated with pride. Katsuki spun on his heel and took off down the hall. 

Barefoot and yawning, Ochako slammed her door behind her and left to follow the ash blond down the hall. 

As they approached the common room, Katsuki whipped his head around and put a finger to his lip, motioning to be silent as they approached. 

On the love seat in the corner was Izuku with his legs crossed, resting his head on Shouto's shoulder. Shouto was sitting up straight with his feet planted on the ground, but his arm was wrapped around Izuku's shoulders and his head was resting on his unruly green hair. 

Both were sound asleep, exhausted from a late night. 

Katsuki quickly covered Ochako's mouth with his hand before she could make a noise and wake them up. He quickly dragged her into the kitchen space before removing his hand and allowing her to breathe.

"How did you do it?" Ochako snapped, a fiery aura surrounding her. 

"It was fucking easy," Katsuki sneered, smirking widely again. He started getting out the flour, sugar and other necessary ingredients for pancakes. "The bastards were talking with morse code by tappin' on the fucking walls. I just added in a few messages," he bragged, cracking eggs into a bowl.

Ochako's mouth hung open.  "I can't believe, after weeks of trying; that you of all people, made this happen," she sighed loudly. 

Katsuki snorted lightly and chucked a handful of flour in Ochako's direction. It splattered all over her shirt, turning it white. 

"You're gonna pay, Blasty," Ochako mocked while touching several eggs and causing them to hover in front of her. 

"Bring it on, round face," Katsuki grinned.

Around 6:24, Shouto opened his eyes slowly. He lifted his head off of the unusually soft pillow and saw that he was not in his own dorm room. 

Feeling weight on his own shoulder, Shouto looked down to see Izuku snoring lightly. His breath hitched slightly as he remembered the previous night's events. 

Though he could easily watch Izuku sleep for hours, Shouto decided to shake him lightly and wake him up. They did have school today, after all. 

After being woken up slightly, Izuku only turned his head and buried his face into Shouto's shoulder mumbling something unintelligible. 

Realizing the current situation, Izuku jumped up and started apologizing to his friend repetitively, face completely red. Shouto could only chuckle quietly and deny Izuku's apologies, deeming them unnecessary.

"Um, do you wanna go get something to eat?" Izuku offered. 

"Sure," Shouto replied dryly. He was never one to have a lot of energy in the mornings, despite waking early every day since his quirk manifested. Shouto picked up the empty tea cups and walked to the kitchen alongside Izuku.

"Kacchan? Uraraka-chan?" Izuku asked, slightly awestruck from the scene before him.

The kitchen was a complete mess, eggs and flour were splattered everywhere. The milk carton and measuring spoons were floating at the ceiling beside Kirishima, Kaminari and Yaoyorozu, who all looked very tired. 

"Who did it?" Aizawa asked, eyes glaring at every student in his homeroom class. "Who burned a hole in the couch?" 

"Why the fuck is everyone staring at me?" Katsuki barked, offended of the implied accusation. 

"Uh, maybe because you're always ticked off and exploding something?" Kaminari offered. 

"Well, it fucking wasn't me," Katsuki huffed, glaring at Shouto from the corner of his eye. 

Izuku and Shouto exchanged glances but kept their mouths shut, terrified of what punishment Aizawa would give them for staying up past the recommended curfew and wrecking school property. 

All eyes turned to Ochako as she raised her hand slowly, fake guilt written across her face. (Of course only Izuku, Shouto and Katsuki knew that it was fake, but they weren't planning to tell.)

"It was me, Aizawa-sensei," Ochako confessed, looking down at her desk. "I was trying to light a candle, but I dropped the match and it fell onto the couch."

Aizawa could only nod slowly, unconvinced by the facade. "Okay, come and talk to me later then," he mumbled. 

While most people in the class were focused on Ochako, Katsuki took the opportunity to whip his head around and glare at Izuku. 

"Don't fucking say anything you bastard. She did it for you," Katsuki growled. 

Shouto's eyes had been subtly glued to Izuku for the entire morning, so he saw this exchange happen. This didn't go unnoticed by Katsuki, who glared at the heterochromic boy too. All three exchanged small nods before their teacher called attention back to him, to go over other homeroom affairs. 

After being dismissed for lunch, Izuku immediately ran over to Ochako,  yelling something along the lines of "Why did you do it?" 

Ochako could only shrug meekly, though she was smirking slightly. "I doubt that Aizawa will make me do anything too bad."

Rolling his eyes slightly Izuku teased, "Not when he finds out about the mess you made in the kitchen this morning."

Ochako deadpanned as her smirk fell off of her face. "Deku-kun! Why did I do it?" she whined. "Ah, but anyways; I have questions," the brunette exclaimed clapping her hand together. "And you will and answer them later, but someone is currently waiting for you." Ochako smirked as she directed a wink at someone standing behind Izuku. 

Ochako grabbed Iida's hand, who was waiting expectantly a few meters away from them, and skipped off (probably to the cafeteria).

Izuku was greeted by mismatched eyes and candy cane hair as he turned around. "A-ah, Shoucchan, hello," he greeted nervously. 

Shouto smiled a very small smile. "Should we go get some lunch?" he offered, ambitious to spend more time (alone) with Izuku. 

Izuku nodded, and the pair walked the short distance to the cafeteria in a comfortable silence.