Brian looked at me and gave me a cheeky grin. I gave him a look of confusion and question. "What...?"

"You can work as a cameraman on our show! You would do great!" Brian said all perky.

I crossed my arms again. I shot him a 'seriously, don't think that will happen' look.

"Awe c'mon Addison, you would love it! You can hang out with all of us and know what it's like to work for a tv show! Plus, everyone will actually be kind and joke around with you!" Brian explained.

I threw my head back again, but with a grunt. I didn't want to bother them while they worked. Plus, for me personally, being a cameraman on a show where they make dares on strangers they don't even know, I probably wouldn't be able to take it. My shoot days would be synced with theirs, I would have to go in early to set everything up, it would just be....

"How much do you guys pay?" I asked, peeking my head up.

"I don't know. I would have to ask. Or you could ask?" I raised an eyebrow.

Brian took in a sharp breath. "I don't know. I can try. But please text me when you're sure, okay? I don't want to ask then you decided to keep your current job."

I gave a small, reassuring smirk. "Thanks Quinn."

"Hey, no problem." Brian shrugged with a crooked smile.

I got up and gave him a hug, which he kindly returned. I gave him a small squeeze before I went back to my seat.

Brian stayed for a while. We had a small chat here and there before he decided it was time to leave. It was at least eight at night by now and I was bored out of my mind. Speckles, even through being a big bull dog, laid at my feet on my bed as I flipped through channels. Obviously there was nothing on tv. I sighed and shut it off, knowing that nothing would catch my eye. I looked out the window, noticing that it was pretty dark out, but not mid-night dark. So, I decided I would go out on a walk.

I got up, making Speckles lift her head up in content. I walked into my closet and changed into a pair of leggings and a baggy hoodie. I slipped on my Ugg's and grabbed the leash that was kept up in my room. I held it out for Speckles to see. Happy, she jumped off the bed and ran to me. I smiled and pet her head as I hooked her up. Before leaving, I grabbed my phone and wallet, just in case I went further than the neighborhood. I also grabbed my keys and headed out the door, locking it before leaving the porch.

It was pretty chilly out, but nothing too cold for a May night. Speckles trailed beside me, having her tongue hanging out the side of her mouth. Nights like these made it worth living. The air was crisp with a sent of upcoming rain. The clouds almost covered the moon, making it peak out from behind. A soft wind blew once-and-a-while, making small flies fall out of my messy bun.

I smiled to myself. I enjoyed this. It was comfortable and nothing was bothering me. In the silence without interruptions, I took a deep sigh in and...

My phone buzzed.

I groaned and pulled my phone out. Sal had texted me. Why now? I was enjoying this! I knew, in the back of my mind, I knew that leaving for a peaceful walk would have some consequences. I unlocked my phone and decided to see what he wrote.

Sal:
Hey, why'd you leave your house?

I decided not to reply. I just wanted some privacy, some time to think. Speckles started sniffing around, she had to pee. I stopped my walking and allowed her to find a spot to pee. As I waited, my phone buzzed again. Once again, it was Sal. I opened it.

Sal:
I know you read my message. It obviously shows me that you read it. I'll ask again, why did you leave your house?

I rolled my eyes and shut my phone off. Speckles was motioning for me to walk forward so we started to walk again. But, her sniffing didn't stop. Finally, she stopped, and did her business. After, I decided to cross the street and head back by going the other way. As I just crossed, I got another buzz. I groaned, annoyed, as I harshly pulled out my phone.

"What do you want?!" I asked to the air.

Sal:
Stop ignoring me, will you?!

I had enough. I texted back.

Addison:
The reason why I left my house was to have some peace and quiet! Okay? I went on a walk with my dog. Is that too much to ask?!

Not even thirty seconds later, I got a reply.

Sal:
Okay, geez! All I did was ask a simple question! You don't need to bomb out on me!

Addison:
Well you should stop asking people what they're doing even after the fact that they didn't reply the first two times!

Sal:
Noted, don't talk to Addison when she's a dick.

"That's it!" I shouted.

I started speed walking to Sal's house, Speckles following me from behind. When I got to his house, I gave three hard knocks. When the door swung open, I saw James, aka Murr, in the doorway. My shoulders sank a little.

"Hi Addison! What are you doing here?" James asked.

"Not going to answer that." I said with one finger up.

"Why?"

"Because the more important questions are, what are you doing here? And why didn't Sal open the door? And also, since when did you and Sal hang out?" I asked, confused, my finger pointed at him.

"Why all the questions?" James asked back.

"Because I'm curious!"

"Okay, okay. The reason why I answered the door was because Sal went out as you guys were texting. Why am I here? I came to hang out with Sal with Q, who is in the living ro-"

"Hi Q!" I shouted over Murr.

"Hi!" He replied.

I looked at James, who looked unamused. I gave him a cheeky smirk. "Continue."

James rolled his eyes. "We started hanging out since people invited me over. Now, is that all you have to ask?"

I thought about it for a good second. "No, that's not all. Can you keep an eye on Specks as I go find Sal?"

Before James could I answer, I gave him the leash and headed out into the night. This was going to be long...