Chapter 1

The heat was burning everyone alive. You could fry a egg on the deserted ground. Sweat was all over their foreheads. The air was so humid, you couldn't even breathe. Time was ticking as three people waited patiently till their time came. It took six month to plan this moment and nothing will stop them.

One mistake can cost your life and others. They had to stay on point and focused. Y/n, Newt, and Frypan were crouching down behind large rocks. Y/n looked at her watch. 11:45am. She loaded her gun and gripped it tightly as she looked at the train track. They're late.

She looked at her partner. His face was full of sweat and he kept licking his lips. His fingers were trembling slightly and she could tell that he was worried since they were behind schedule. Newt's dark brown eyes looked at her's as their hands collided together.

"Don't worry to much, Newt." Y/n whispered. "They're gonna come. They're just a bit behind schedule."

"I'm not." He replied with his thick british accent.

Before she could say something back to him, she could hear a train screeching and guns blasting. Bang! They saw Thomas and Vince shooting at the WCKED guards to make sure everything is going like they expected. Vince finally unhooked the cart from the train.

"Newt," Thomas yelled, "come out with the others!"

"It took you a bloody while." Newt said.
Now it was their turn.