"Anika chill. Just tell them it was a slight delay."

"Whatever" The line clicked.

"Women troubles?" Tony raised his eyebrows.

"Man, you know damn well it ain't like that between me and Anika," Russo said heading towards the front door.

"I don't know shit"

"When we were in high school it was the same way. Nothing changed when you moved 8th grade." Russo pressed down on the elevator button.

"Y'all already fucking. And if I remember clearly Anika ain't been with nobody else but you." Tony mentioned locking the door.

"That don't mean shit!" Russo defended. "We were jits and She knows where we stand."

"Boy, you know you in love." Tony imitated Of what he remembered sounding like Anika's voice.

"Stop playing" Russo laughed.

-

"Sorry for the inconvenience guys I was busy doing business-related things but now that I'm here let's get this meeting started why don't we?" Russo said while standing in a room in front of his new employees.

Russo looked over everyone he hired and nodded in satisfaction but someone caught his attention. Someone he hadn't hired nor met a day in his life was sitting in the same room as his employees and it confused him.

"I want to get started by introducing everyone but I'm not gon' cap who you?" He pointed at the female next to Milah. The girl he discovered on Instagram.

"This is Leslie, my cousin. I wanted to talk to you later about why she's here" Milah said.

Russo nodded while looking over Leslie just admiring how beautiful she was. She looked young, too young for him and he didn't do young girls.

"Well everyone's here because I either discovered you on the internet or I been knew you." Russo said bluntly. "Everyone of you has a raw ass talent in different areas and that's what this shop needs. I know we're going to be successful and I have no doubts about anything I put my mind into"

"My father was a previous owner of this shop so he will be popping up from time to time complaining about shit he doesn't like so don't pay attention to him because he is a pain in my ass and he will be a pain in yours" Russo and everyone else chuckled. " it's a small group of us and we won't make it without each other so soon we will become a family and that's what will put us on top."

"I agree" Dante inputted. "I'm dante by the way , definitely the old head out of the group" Dante waved at everyone.

"Anika" Anika waved

"Tony"

"Milah"

"Leslie" Leslie shrugged.

"I again apologize for being late , Anika will give y'all the schedules and I'll see you guys tomorrow morning." Russo said as everyone followed Anika over to the front desk.

"Hey Russo" Milah said

"Wasup?"

"So this is my cousin Leslie and she's really really good at re-twisting dreads, she needs a job and I'm hoping you can put her down to be apart of the family" Milah smiled putting emphasis on the word family.