Aqualad POV

I watched (y/n) as she said her goodbyes to the Team. She told them that the League would explain what was going on later after she was gone. I looked down, not understanding what was happening. I just couldn't believe that (y/n) would try to kill. Something inside me told me it wasn't her, but there was direct evidence proving that she did.

"Kaldur?" I looked up to see (y/n) standing in front of me. She gave me a small smile, which I returned. "I guess I'll see you around," she said.

"We will do everything we can to help you, (y/n)."

"Thanks, Kal. I'm just a little worried. I know Conner and M'gann went to Belle Reve a few years ago, but they were disguised. I'm going as (h/n). Everyone will know me."

"Hey," I said, putting my hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry about it. You're going to be fine. We'll visit you when we can."

She nodded and wrapped her arms around herself.

"It's just hard to think about."

I smiled gently and hugged her. She relaxed a little and hugged me back. We broke apart after a few moments. She sighed.

"Thanks, Kaldur."

"You're welcome, (y/n). If I may, I might suggest talking to Conner and M'gann about this. They know what it's like, thus might be able to give you some advice."

"I was thinking about doing that. I should probably go talk to them while I still have time." She stepped back and gave me a small smile. "I'll see you, Kaldur."

"Goodbye, (y/n). Until we meet again."

She nodded and hurried away.