He catches them and thanks me.

"Alright Tails go back before Kurama yells in my head." I say to her and she poofs away with a nod. 

I say good bye to everyone and I take off across the water. I get to the cloud village a couple days later and I fall on my face at the gate because I tripped on air.

"Ooh that must have hurt." 

I sit up to look at Shikamaru and I roll my eyes and stand up. "I'm used to tripping on absolutely nothing." I say to him annoyed and Shikamaru laughs. "Well I might as well go see the Kage."

"Their up in the meeting room in the Kage building." Shikamaru informs me.

I nod. "Thanks Shikamaru." I say to him and I run to the Kage building and I jump through the meeting room window with a grin.

"Sora?" Lady Tsunade asks me surprised.

"Through the window again?" Lord Raikage and Tsuchikage ask me.

"So did you find out the answer if you were a Jinchuriki or not?" Gaara asks me with his smirk.

"Tails." Tails poofs on my head.

Gaara looks at her shocked. "I couldn't do that so how are you able to do that?" Gaara asks me.

"Ehh, that's what happens when my Beast is a nice one and not one who hates me. I tamed her chakra and other stuff happened." I say and I sit on the window.

Tails jumps on the table and on Lady Tsunade's head. "Lady Tsunade." She says excited.

"Sora since your here where should we place you in the war?" Shikaku asks me.

"Eh? On my own?" I ask and Lady Tsunade shakes her head.

"No we need you in one of the units." Shikaku asks me.

"Then either Gaara or Darui's unit, that or Kakashi-Sensei's." I say to him.

"This is impossible, she's good at all range attacks. She's in a league of her own." Temari says and Gaara nods.

"What's the range you use the most?" Shikaku asks me.

"Mid? Or Close ranges, usually Mid." I say to him.

"Darui's unit." Lady Tsunade says to him.

"At least now we have that figured out." Tsuchikage says annoyed.

"Yeah." Everyone else agree's except for me and Tails. We just watch curiously.

"Sora do you know what's going on with the enemy?" Lady Tsunade asks me.

"You want me to read their chakra right?" I ask her and she nods. "Fine." I close my eyes and I focus to where I feel Kabuto's chakra. "Eh, that's not good." I say aloud.

"What isn't?" Ao asks me.

"100,000 things are underground along with Kabuto, Madara and some of the first Hokage's cells and that giant statue that takes tailed beasts out of their Jinchuriki." I say to them.

"What things?" Gaara asks me.

"There is a two personality plant thing in the Akatsuki. Its the white side of that thing except 100,000 of it. They are relatively harmless, I guess but they are freaky and suck peoples chakra out. I don't know what for but they seem good at hand to hand combat." I say to them.

"So we have to deal with weak monsters, the rest of the Akatsuki, the Reanimation Jutsu and Kabuto and Madara." Lady Tsunade says thoughtfully.

I look deeper but I find nothing. "That's all I can do. I tried looking deeper but its impossible since Madara has placed a strong blocking Jutsu up." I say to them and I open my eyes to look at them.