Chapter 9-Cyborg Shark Attack

Start from the beginning

"What in the hell are the two of you talking about?" Aspen asked, and Adam rushed over to her, pecking her lips.

"You feeling better?" He asked softly, and she nodded her head.

"Leo told everyone at school that it was me and Adam screaming at the movies last night." Chase said, "Then told us he'd knew that you'd come after him if he said you were screaming to, so he didn't say your name." 

"Now back to revenge." Adam said, wrapping his arms around her waist. 

"Look, Mr. Davenport developed a school of cyborg sharks he used to guard his top secret underwater facility." Chase said and the three walked over to the cyber desk. 

"Why doesn't he just use human?" Adam asked.

"Because he's cheap." Aspen and Chase answered.

"See, the sharks are designed to attack intruders, he still have a few prototypes in storage." Chase grabbed the tablet and pushed a few buttons. There was a noise and they turned to see a shark laying on a table.

"Wow! He looks vicious! I'm gonna name him Carl!" Adam said with a lot of joy.

"We can use Mr. Davenport's-," Aspen stopped listening to Chase as she watched her husband pet the shark and them shove his hand in the sharks mouth. Chase turned around to find his sister-in-law laughing and Adam trying to get his hand out of the shark. "Why would you put your hand in there?" Chase asked in disbelief.

"Because I didn't think my head would fit." 

****************

Aspen stood next to Chase while he kept tapping on the tablet that was controlling the shark.

"Man, the cyborg shark is working perfectly." Chase laughed. 

"Yeah! Let's release the other two sharks before my hands get stuck in them." Adam smiled widely.

"Yeah." Chase muttered while he tapped on the table. 

Adam was opening the bag but he stopped when Leo came walking into the lab.

"Alright, alright, alright!" Leo yelled and smacked the tablet, turning to Aspen and the boys, "You got me. Now cut it out or Janelle is gonna leave." 

"Should've thought about that before you mocked us in front of the whole school." Chase told him. 

"I'm gonna go help Janelle." Aspen said, pecking Adam's lips and rushing to help Janelle. Once Aspen got in the living room, her eyes got wide at the smoke everywhere before jumping on the counter next to her, "So much for me helping." The boys ran into the living room.

"Hey Janelle, Aspen. What are you guys doing up there?" Leo asked. 

"Oh you know just hanging, TRYING NOT TO GET BIT BY THAT DAMN SHARK!" Aspen yelled the last part. 

"Trying to remember why I ever came to this house." Janelle snapped. "Your fake shark just ate my real shoe." She held up her tore shoe.

The shark swam towards the boys, "I thought you turned it off." Leo said with wide eyes. 

"I did." Chase said, quickly looking down at the tablet. "Oh no, the cyborg shark must have artificial intelligence. It's ignoring my commands." 

"Calm down. We just hit the off switch, I know exactly where it it." Adam said, "I was elbow deep in that thing for two hours." He started walking towards the somewhat seeable couch when the CPR doll was sitting. 

Just as he had taken a few steps, the doll was pulled down into the smoke. There were some aggressive sounds until parts of the doll started flying. The doll's head flew straight into Leo's hands, and they all looked at the doll's head before they all started screaming.