Day of Hatred

I AM DONE I PROMISE HAHA HAPPY SUMMER>>>that means it will be really easy for me to update even faster now. :D excited. I would like to dedicate this chapter to Ana who is one of my favorite people in the world! She needs to update her new story, ITS AMAZING it won't disappoint go check it out, it's called 'Left Me Speechless".

Back to the story lol Enjoy <3

Song for the chapter: Aint It Fun by Paramore (Lyrics really relates to this chapter like wow)

.

.

.

.

.

.

~Sophie P.O.V~

My eyes fluttered open as the sun flashed through my curtain into my eyes. I groaned and rubbed my eyes.

Without lifting my eyelids I reached under my pillow for my phone. Suddenly a sharp pain zapped into my arm. I grunted and pulled my arm back. Fortunately I grabbed my phone during the process.

"Why am I so soar?!" I yawned. Oh yeah, that game yesterday. Ha I never get this soar from a game.

Maybe that rage made me work a little bit harder. I suddenly stopped smiling at the thought of what happened after the game yesterday.

Yeah it wasn't a dream. Louis left with Bree. Trying to shake the thoughts out of my head was leaving my breath shaky. I lifted my phone once again and pressed the home button.

'7:30 am' Wow, earlier than usual. No messages, no calls. I typed in my password and went into my phone keypad. I'm currently dialing the one person that I was just trying to forget about the last 5 minutes.

As it rang, I slowly got out of bed and started getting ready for class, avoiding the pain.

"Erm, hello?" Louis responded in a whisper.

I placed the phone between my shoulder and cheek to free my hands so I can search through my closet. "Wake up call, Lou!" I shouted.

Louis gave a little shriek and chuckled softly. "Well, i'm pretty sure you blew my ear drums out but thanks though." I can feel his smile enlarge.

"No prob- ....Why are you whispering?" I quickly caught on to his tone of talking.

Louis hesitated and sighed, "No reason, hey I'll meet you at school, I have to go." I was getting scared.

"Get back to bed Louis, who are you talking too?" That's when he hung up.

Was that Bree? This really happened didn't it.

A flame was clearly growing inside of me, I started huffing air in and out of my lungs. I sat down dropped my phone on the floor and clutched my blankets, trying to control the sting in my heart.

"Don't, please, control it, don't let them get to you." I whispered as I continued gripping the blanket with all my strength. I have to learn how to not give a crap about Bree and Louis, although Louis means the world to me, I have to let them be because they clearly have a thing for each-other.

Louis has the right to be happy with whoever he wants, but without me.

My thoughts got interrupted by my phone's dinging. I got a new message. Eric:) blinked on the screen.

I was kind-of disappointed. I wanted that to be someone else.

I let go of the sheets and picked up my phone. I unlocked and revealed the message...