Chapter 14 : we meet again

Start from the beginning

Zahra's POV :

I saw Peter was about to leave the car....when I heard...

"Roll up the partition!"

what??

"Yes boss!! " He said switched on a button.....

Suddenly the partition rolled up in front of us and now guess what..

I'm freaking locked up with my stalker..... the Mafia.... agggghhhh whatever!!

My thoughts interrupted when I felt something soft on my lips....Did he just kissed my cheek??

I quickly snapped my head towards him....he was barely a finger distance from me....

he eyes are on my lips..... I looked away quickly... and he smirked on my move...!!

He opened the lock... and I quickly rushed on the main gate... Without looking back. .!!

I rang the door bell.... And the gate opened slowly.. I quickly grabbed the edge and push it further...entered inside the house.. I was struggling to inhale oxygen!!!

I rested my head back to the door.... closing my eyes...my heart is pounding against my chest!!

when my eyes open.... I saw Mahi and Jazz are looking at me like they saw a different creature in the planet!!

"

What???"I said in huff!!

"why are you sweating..what's wrong?? " Mahi Said!!

"Mahi you know... when two people go on a date.. what just they do so they started sweating??! ""jazz Said while grinning!!

"will you just stop cracking your Mini adult jokes"" I said a bit loud...

"okay okay..I was just kidding!!" Jazz said while put her hands on air in Surrendering position!!

weird much??

"Ok.. Zahra.. go..change your clothes...have some rest okay??! "

"no.. first you've to tell me..what happened on your 'Date ' each and every single details!! " Jazz said while dragged me to the sofa.. and made me sit beside her

"tell me.. what just happened..?!!"

"nothing much... we ate dinner and walked a bit.... on the garden!!"

"huh..that's it??nothing else! " Jazz asked in disappointment

"Did you thanked him??!" Mahi asked

"For what?? "

"For saving your life...on that night !! " She said holding her hand through her chest...

"yeah..I did...."I said awkwardly!!

"Guys. I want to change.. can I??!" I looked at Jazz while pouting..

"OK..I'm letting you go for now! "
She said... leave my hand

"Go and sleep well..good night Sis!!" Mahi hugged me

"good night Apa!! (elder sister)!! " I hugged her back..

"hey me too!! " Mahi said and huggef both of us!!

I bade them bye and went to my room

well now all I need is a relaxing shower . ...so I went in bathroom!!

I took off my makeup.... Agghhhh it was so much irritating to wear makeup in sensitive skin.. It's feeling itchy!!

I stripped my cloths and took a long shower with lukewarm water.. ufffff so relaxing!!

changing into normal clothes I did my 'wadhu' (ablution) and wore an Abaya!!

after praying.. I changed myself in to top and shorts I have still some injuries on my legs. so I have to apply ointments....booty shorts are best for now!!

I applied the ointments amd took my medicines!!

I jumped on my bed.. and hugged my pillow.... oh..that was a long day!!

I scrolled on my instagram for a bit... When my eyes are feeling heavy....!!

I turn the light off... And closed my eyes.... When my phone beeped....1 text received!!

"Good night love 💜💜"
and the darkness consumed me!!
1 week later :

no.. not again.. I'm late ....

I quickly packed my bags and rushed towards to gate!!!
"Hey ..hey..wait.... mail train.... hold your horses.... what just happened huhh??

"Mahi I am getting late.... I have to go to the parkers cafe !!"

" for what??!"
"Huh??Don't you remember I have 3 months account due !!"

"Oh yeah I remember now but at least have your lunch??

"Mahi I am too late I can't eat lunch right now  you just have lunch with Jazz I will eat something later... Allah Hafiz !!" I said and rushed to the gate with big steps..

" ok what's your skirt Zahra!"

oops this damn skirt it is so long that whenever I wear this it always be difficult walk with it let alone Run

at the cafe:

"Hey Anna" I greeted her

"hey Miss I am late again!!"

" sorry Anna you know now this study and all it's so painfull!" I said with an annoying face

suddenly my stomach growled.....So embarrassing

"I bet you didn't eat anything??

"yeah but I will eat later "

"no you are going to eat right now !!" She is sounding like my Ammi

"no...  it's ok I will eat something later ...don't worry!!" I said with a smile

"no dear I insist you are  well... so you have to eat something and take your medicines so tell me what you are going to eat??" She is really concern

"ok then I would like to have one....

"1 cheeseburger and chocolate brownies !!" Someone cut me off but wait how do this person know my name no my favourite food apart from Biryani ...Kabab... naan... butter chicken

Shoo Zahra always always about food and sleep but seriously this voice is released similar have I heard that before so as I turned  to see  Who the person is and guess what the devil himself

he is grinning widely looking into my eyes with some expressions I don't know but I bet they are not good...

" we meet again !

**

cliffhanger again

Did you miss the story.. Well I missed you guys!!

Let me know in comments

Love you Allah Hafiz!!