Chapter 14 : we meet again

Start from the beginning

"I think you must've heard the news!!" I told her

"I want to tell you about it..... It's not like that what are you thinking ....I want to explain"

"Hmm" only hmm??

"But not like this.....I mean not in phone ...umm .." where is your voice now?

"Let's meet!!"I said ....

"Huh??!!" her eyes widen.... I can sense that...

"Yeah have dinner with me!!"

again she is silent!!

"Love ...are you there ??!"

"Umm yeah.... But Dinner?!"is she surprised?

"Yeah... I'm coming NY in this week... So ...a dinner with me in weekend......you can say ...this Kind of like a Date!" I said.... a bit nervously??

."But... I can't Date Date???? anyone.... I've never been a Date...."

seriously??

"There is always a first time Darling... Besides... I'm not asking you... I'm saying this to you.....!!"I told cutting her off

Silent 2 minutes..... enough of this Silent game now.. I'm just fed up!!

"I'll take it as a yes"

"See you in this weekend.... Take care ..bye"

"Bye" She said and hung up...

"so date huh!!" Nate said wiggling his eye brows... weird!!

"Stop behaving like a teenage girl.... prepare the jet we're leaving on night!"

"Oky doky!"

D-Day :

I told Nate to excort Zahra to this place..meanwhile I'm gonna make all the arrangements.. especially the security...cause I don't wanna take any kind of risks!!
.
the time she arrived.. that moment was the best feeling in this whole wide world..

She always lowered her gaze.. even though when we're having a normal conversation!!

I hate it when she was defending that bas*rd...I mean.. how can anyone defend someone.. who was tried to molest herself.. and she was blaming me to kill him...??

but I love her smile.. that time when she was holding the cannery.. pretty much similar when a mother hold her newborn baby!!
.
She was about to leave the car.. can't she wait for a moment.. few minutes..why she always tries to escape from me... can't she saw.. I'm craving for her touch... her heart.. herself!!

She was about to open the gate but I quickly held her hands....

She snapped her head and glared at me...while I was still. looking her hand....

I filled the gap between us... which was already not so much gap..... I'm very close right now...

I hold my hand firmly...and trace my fingers on my knuckles...

"We should gave them some privacy...Peter ..!!" Nathan Said

and Peter nodded...

Peter was about to leave the car....when I said...

"Roll up the partition!"