TWENTY

Chapter 20
(last chapter)
6 years later

Bella's POV
Bre:"are you ready for your big day?" Bre asked me while I was getting ready to walk down the isle
Bella: "just a bit nervous, but once I see max I'll be alright hopefully" I said back

A lot happened in the past 6 years, I finished school 4 years ago and took photography in college, I'm the boys photographer for their shows and photo shoots. I made a couple of friends during college and Bre is one of them she's my bridesmaid, me and max was together for the rest of school and college then after 5 years together he purposed to me when we was at the beach with the boys they all knew about it and helped him arranged it, I find that really cute.

The doors of the church open, seeing as I didn't have anyone to walk me down the isle I asked rye and he was more then happy to.

We have just finished our speeches.
"Do you max mills take Bella Beaumont to be your wife?"
"Yes I do" max said smiling
"And do you Bella Beaumont take max mills to be your husband?"
"Yes I do" I said while having tears in my eyes
"And before I continue does anyone object this marriage if do please stand up"
No one stands up
"Well then I can now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride"
Everyone started cheering and rye being his normal self thought it would be funny to scream.

5 hours later
Jacks POV:
The party has just ended and everyone's going up to their bedrooms
I had to share with brook and Mikey which isn't to bad. I'm really happy for Bella and max.

End of chapter
And that's a wrap
Hope you all enjoyed this book and I will be writing another one very soon. Tell me what chapter was your favourite I want to know 😂💙

Being rye Beaumont's sister   On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara