Sebastian's pov.

Serenity was paler than normal and she was currently sitting up in my room reading. I was glad to see her in a better mood after talking with her mate and the happy smile on her face as she slept. I walk up to my room to see my daughter reading the same book that she was when my young master had been talking to him. "Father will Ciel have another case soon?" She asks without looking up at me and I sigh before walking over and looking at the book over her shoulder. "In French." I order her and she sighs before placing the book in her lap and looking up at me. "Volonté du père Ciel ont une autre affaire bientôt ?(Father will Ciel have another case soon?)" She asks and I smile at her. I was proud that she was learning so quickly and would be teaching her German next. "Je ne suis pas sûr à ce sujet mon cher. Mais quand je fais je vous dirai dès que je sais.(I'm not sure about that my dear. But when I do I will tell you as soon as I know.)" I say and she gives a small sigh before nodding her head a few time. For the rest of the night we talk back and forth in French making me smile a little at how well she was doing. "Père ?(Father?)" Serenity asks and I look over her only to see her demon eyes that were filled with pain. I realized right away why she was so quiet a few minuets ago and why she had spent most of her day away from the others. I was silent as I take her hand making the book on her lap fall to the floor as I help her stand up. "Let's go get you something to eat." I say in a soft tone and she nods letting me lead her out of the manor and into the nearby town. I hope we got a case soon because I needed better hunting grounds for my daughter.

I pull her to a stop before giving a small sigh. "Serenity close your eyes." I say and she looks me over a little uncertain before nodding her head and doing as I ask her. I pick her up and start running as fast as I could staying away from many of the bigger city's until we were out near the ocean where there were many good smelling souls. Any one of them would be good for Serenity and keep her full for a while. "Open your eyes." I say and she does before looking around a little shocked. "Where are we?" She asks before looking back up at me. "A new hunting ground. I want you to be careful here my dear. I will be watching from afar." I say before patting her head lightly. I watch her walk away and follow behind her at a safe distance to make it look more natural to others. After almost two hours of her walking around she finally found some one to go after. "Excusez-moi Monsieur vous avez un moment ?(Excuse me sir do you have a moment?)" She says and he looks at her with stars in his eyes. She had found the one French man in this city that matched her tast. "Ahh splendide que j'ai enfin trouvé quelqu'un d'autre qui parle Français. Que faudrait-il vous aider avec la chère dame ?(Ahh splendid I finally found someone else who speaks French. What would you need help with dear lady?)" He says and walks closer to Serenity a wide smile on his face. The wind blows a little making both their hair dance in the wind and Serenity puts a hand up trying to keep her black hair in place, the French man lets his uncut blond hair dance in the wind a little.

"Je suis nouveau dans cette ville et a été à la recherche d'un endroit pour dormir. Mon père était de me rencontrer ici, mais son travail lui garde une nuit supplémentaire. Malheureusement, je ne sais pas où la maison qu'il a acheté nous est. Vous n'arriverait pas à connaître les nouveaux propriétaires de maisons ?(I am new in this town and was looking for a place to sleep. My father was to meet me here but his work is keeping him an extra night. I unfortunately have no idea where the home he bought us is. You would not happen to know any new home owners?)" Serenity says as she blushes and leads him a little closer to the dark docks so no one else would see them. "Non, je suis désolé. Trop juste, je suis arrivé et a été à la recherche d'une auberge moi-même. Peut-être nous pourrions trouver un ensemble ? Tu es une fille assez belle qui ne devrait pas se promener seul surtout pendant la nuit. Permettez-moi de vous promener dans une auberge ? (No I am sorry. I too just arrived and was looking for an inn myself. Perhaps we could find one together? You are a rather beautiful girl who should not be walking around alone especially at night. Let me walk you to an inn?)" He says before leaning in to her. In a blink of the eye Serenity had eaten his soul and gives him a wide smile. "Je vous remercie pour le Monsieur de repas.(Thank you for the meal sir.)" She says before gently kicking his body into the ocean and walking over to me.