CHAPTER 13: Marooned

Comincia dall'inizio

       I baffled. What? What is going on?

       "Ladies first?" Barbossa pointed me the way. The pirates goes up cheered. I shook my head in disbelief. Inquisitive. My mind flashed in confusion. Why did they taking off me?! Not Elizabeth??

       Meanwhile, some voices diverts my attention — mumbling behind by mentioning the same name I heard earlier. "She's (L/N)?" "....The East In—"

       " — She's not a pirate?" Suddenly, Will mumbled out, wondering. He overhears what the crew is talking about.

       I wondered. I looked around towards them but suddenly the pirates prodded me to the edge of the plank by a bunch of sword wielding towards me. Jack is next in line. Will realizes what Barbossa intends to do. Will shakes loose of the pirates holding him, spits out his gag. "Barbossa, you lying bastard! You swore she'd go free!"

       I was completely terrified and surprised. Alhough, I don't want to get involve with this! I just wanted to go home!

       " —Don't dare impugn me honor, boy! I agreed she'd go free, but it was you who failed to specify when nor where!"

       I shook my head. I found Will's eyes feeling regretted, "...Miss (Y/N), I'm terribly sorry."

       The pirate places a gag across his and Elizabeth's mouth. Barbossa grinned, "Though it does seem a shame to lose something so fine, don’t it lads?"

       I went silent and hesitated, feels the slightest hope of reprieve. Although, my aching back and my shoulders felt sore by their vicious nails grasped towards me.

       "My apologize, miss (L/N), but I'd give my arm for a chance to an old fellow mutineer." Barbossa turns back to me, "Now, you dare to ask whose Thomas (L/N). But first, tell him what became of my schooner for his dire company?"

       I have no idea what he's talking about. It perplexed me. What the heck is he talking about? Who's Thomas? What schooner?

       "...Captain Barbossa. I swear I didn't know him. I'm sorry..." I claimed but I got no chance. But then I remember, realize and thought that maybe because of my attire. For pete's sake, I am wearing a Navy attire that I found it on the Interceptor. They must've thought of it... "And I'm NOT Navy, Captain! I swear! I just found it! I—"

       And of course, Barbossa didn't buy it at all. But my God, why the heck did I wear this damn clothes?

       " —GO ON! WALK THE PLANK!" The pirates chafed out.

       I don't have a choice so I stoically moved closer to the edge, repeatedly looking over my shoulder to them. I really don't want to get involve with this. I really have no idea what he's talking about. This is my circumstances, for nothing that I could have done would have made a difference. I can't do it. I'm in the movie and I'm not even supposed to be here...

       ...And why the heck did they taking me off here instead of Elizabeth?

       " —Too long!" Suddenly, a pirate slams down on the end of the plank, causing to wobble. I screamed. It felt my heart sink as it plunges me off into the sea.

       I starts swimming up for the surface. I look up and spots Jack at the edge of the plank. Jack's pistol and sword tosses into the sea then he dives in after it, further down into the depths.

       I kept looking around. I started sinking and floundering. I could still hear the pirates cheering at themselves in victory. I look up to the Black Pearl while struggling to stay afloat.