Tribute to the One I Love

FIRST of all he's so fucking goofy and funny it's ridiculous. He just makes me laugh allllll day long. He can make fun of himself and make fun of me without crossing the line. And his hugs? Biiiiitch. Honestly feels like a hug from a fucking teddy bear. That shit is comfy as fuck. He always is SO sweet without being too sugary sweet or uncomfortable. He's only clingy in a good way. And he always knows how to make me feel safe, secure, and happy. There's not a dull moment when I am with him. He's honestly so perfect sometimes I can't even believe it. Like pinch me. He's also romantic AS FUCK. It's of my favorite things about him honestly because I've always been embarrassed of being a romantic ass bitch. We can both be our extra ass selves. He showers me in love. With him, I can never be embarrassed of anything. He always helps me to remember the best parts of myself and he is here for me no matter what and I love that. He's always working on himself so that he can be a better person and that's veryyyyy important to me. He's grown so much over the years and I am proud to experience that growth with him and to be his girlfriend. I love him with all of my heart.

A+K