Chapter Seven

"So this is gonna sound weird but I need you not to say anything until I'm done," I pushed all the words out as which as possible. He just nodded. I turned my back and separated us by a few feet. I didn't want to see his face when I told him what I was.
"My mother and father were forbidden love but yet they didn't care it was a high school fling but there was a problem they had me and gave me up to humans. They had to do that because..." I couldn't finish I turned to him and grabbed his hand a places his fingers on my neck.
"Tell me what you feel and what's missing," I stayed strong his face was confused.
"I feel warmth and skin but there's well like no heartbeat," he said and I backed up.
"My mom is a vampire and my dad is an immortal wolf so they gave me up and I was changed three days ago back to this. I'm a hybrid between werewolf and vampire and I had a blow up with them and I ran but I couldn't see anything from rage. I couldn't stop and shifted back to human before I pretty much launched myself down a slope,"I looked up to see his face "do you reject me as your mate because of that?" I questioned then I raised my eyes to meet his. He didn't say anything instead he slowly brought his head down to mine and kissed me. I guess he's okay with me being different I hugged him before he lead me back through the house and to his room. I instantly flopped onto his bed in exhaustion.
"This isn't fair I don't have to sleep yet I feel tired," I complained as I heard him choke back a laugh.
"Well you're probably still healing just relax," he said as he laid down and pulled me close. I felt accepted but in the pit of my stomach I knew I couldn't stay here. I woke up and Tyler was dead asleep. I saw his clock say 4:30 pm. I used my speed to quickly wiggle put without waking him. I found that he had a bathroom so I quickly got a shower and used my magic to change my clothing this time to skinny jeans and a long time shirt. I used magic to untangle my hair. I walked out to see him starting to get up. He stopped for a second and I could tell by his face he was listening in on a mind link. He rolled his eyes and let out a sigh.
"Wanna meet the pack?" He questioned. I'm glad he's attempting to give me a choice.
"Sure let's go," I chirped as I put on my shoes and let him lead the way. I met everyone and had fun.

I had been here almost two weeks and was having so much fun. We decided to take a pack walk but in human form so I could be heard but midway through everyone stopped and looked up. We all saw a tall 7 foot wolf that was dark grey with green eyes. It clicked it was Caleb the pack shifted and I knew Caleb was strong but I could have him getting him but I also didn't know his fighting ability. Caleb dodged the others until he hit Tyler. They wrestled until I saw a look in his eye. He wanted blood but over my dead body was it going to be Tyler's blood. The pack mates watched in fear as I hypoventilated and my eyes turned red. I started run when I saw Caleb standing over Tyler about to bite him. My eyes turned blue as I shifted. Everyone was in shock at my 9 ft tall wolf and I tackled Caleb. I used our sibling link to talk.
" He's my mate leave him alone!" I yelled. We were wrestling.
"I'm here for you so stop fighting," he grunted but I wasn't leaving. When we broke apart I stood up straight.
"I can make my own decisions and I will NOT go back there until I want to so beat it!" I screamed over mind link.  I was snarling down at him as he turned his back and ran. I did it I had won. I shifted back and stared until I knew Caleb was far out of sight and turned to see everyone shocked. They knew something was up due to the fact that I was bigger that the average alpha wolf. I looked at my mate and he was just as confused as the rest of them.
"I am the daughter of Queen Victoria of vampires and King David of werewolves," I said with a straight posture and as much courage as possible. They all stared in awe before each slightly bowing including my mate.
"NO!" I shouted and they all jumped a little.
"Don't do that. I don't like it,"I calmly replied. They rose and I walked to my mate and grabbed his hand. I looked up into his eyes and soon he started to smile. We walked back home in happy silence. Home.