Feb. 4- Cuddling

I wake up a bit panicked, confused as to why I don't see the walls of my bedroom. I scan my surroundings, noting Gerard sleeping soundly by my side. When I put two and two together, I calm down some and relax into Gerard's hold. Apparently, we just spent the night outside, however, I don't want to get up yet. And, even if I wanted to, I couldn't. Not only did I fall asleep, while I was sleeping, Gerard somehow wrapped a blanket around me, basically swaddling me. Not exactly the most dignified way to wake up.

Today, I want to binge-watch horror movies. Horror movies aren't romantic? Well, they are when you and your boyfriend love watching them together. I decided that we would watch all the "Paranormal Activity" movies and possibly "The Conjuring" as well. Then again, I'm stuck out here until my nerd of a boyfriend wakes up and helps me out of this stupid blanket. Although I am quite warm here in Gerard's embrace, I kinda hate not being able to move.

Eventually, Gerard's eyes ease open and his tired expression is met with my annoyed one. His eyes widen some as he realizes why I'm glaring at him. He tries to hide a smile but ends up laughing anyway. I try not to grin at that stupid, adorable laugh of his, but unlike him, I succeed.

After a few moments, he gets up and stretches. Sadly, before I can escape this prison of a blanket, Gerard picks me up and carries me inside, bridal-style. I pout, trying not to crack a smile as he lays on the couch with me at his side.

"You know," I comment, actually enjoying his sweet cuddles, "If I didn't love you, I'd punch you right now."

He just chuckles sleepily, nestling his head into the crook of my neck. I sigh tiredly, accepting the change of plans and fall asleep once again. Today was apparently for cuddling.