Chapter 4

Yurio's perspective:

A few more days. Not even a week. "O-oh ok" DID I SERIOUSLY JUST STUTTER? "So Otabek....um would you like to spend the night in my hotel room, so we have more time..?" I said seeming not to be thinking to much at the time, but really thinking too much.

I went to look at Beka as I asked, but he was looking away. I wonder why?

Beka's pov:

"So Otabek....um would you like to spend the night in my hotel room, so we have more time..?" Did yura just ask that?...I felt the blood rush to my face and quickly look away " Sure...that would be cool, I guess."

"You guess?" this simple question seemed to make me panic in about 0.2 seconds. Did I hurt his feelings?" I mean it seems like it would be nice spending more time with you, before we sever." After I said this yuri's face lit up bright red, " Alright, let's order." He changed the subject, I'll go with it...

Yurio's P. O. V.
We ordered some food, ate, and of course got recognized by a waitress. She was friendly but I was on edge. My fans tend to act insane. Yet she was down to earth and said she felt Otabek should have taken 3rd place rather the J-doche (she didn't say J-doche but still!).

•°○•°•°•°●°•°•nom nom°•°•°•○•°•°•°•°•°●°•°•

Yurio's P.O.V.
After we ate we paid the check and left a good tip. We lingered a bit, seeing Oldman and Pigface. Yurri K. waved, and Viktor seemed ecstatic to see me out. Eventually walking out of the fine establishment we stayed next to Beka's motorcycle. He paused for moment, then handed me a helmet.

"Where are we going?" I asked.
"I'm not sure, you seemed tense after Viktor and the other yurri saw us. We're just going  wherever at this point, want to go anywhere in particular?"

Heeeeyyyy It's been a while....I kinda gave up on this book, but now I kinds feel like continuing it. Sorry for making people wait just under a year. Peace out -the vegetable