Chapter one

Yurio'so P.O.V. (when yurri k is not here I'll call him Yuri)

   As was walking out of the rink, my fans were bombarding me with questions. "Yuri! yuri! Are you secretly in a relationship? Oh! Oh! Is it Otabek Altin?". Wait where the fuck did they get that Idea "No" I speed up and left the fans. When I got the limo, Mrs. Baranovskaya scolded "Yurri what did I tell you about being kind to your fans, you shouldn't walk away when someone's speaking to you." I sighed "I'm sorry, but I was tired and didn't feel like dealing with the media." I said leaning back and closing my eye. "Well you did win gold so I suppose you should nap a bit,for now." She replied. I closed my eyes but didn't rest. 

I thought about otabek and what my fan had said. Me and Otabek in a relationship? That's weird to think about. My best friend; the only person who ever gets to meet the real me,not the guard I put up. I never thought about love.

How do I feel about Beka?

WAIT. 

Did I just call him Beka!

What? Why? We never established particular nicknames between us,yet I wonder if he keeps a mental name for me.

Anyways,I never really had to think this hard about my feelings. I don't hate Otabek- and I'm not overly affectionate towards him, like the Old-man is towards Pigface. How do I feel about him? I'm young,I haven't ever had to question my self like this, not until now.

I felt a soft tap on my shoulder "Yuri wake up we're back at the hotel".Yakov. I got out the car "I didn't get any sleep anyway". After declaring that I spead up to Ms. Baranovskaya,in order to keep up with her as we headded up to our rooms.
Once I was in my room I texted Otabek, hoping for answers.Clarity.

   Otabek's P.O.V.
I had heard one of yuri's angles mention my name but I missed the entire question. I wonder what it was about, considering i saw yuri had just said "No" and stormed off.

Strange.

Yuri normally has more patience, unless it was something embarrassing or had pissed him off.

I rode to the hotel on my motorcycle, (he got there before yuri)  and rushed to my room. I heard a meow from my phone. Yuri's notification sound, I wonder if its about his fan saying my name?

          To be continued....