"No, I like Sarah!" Kayla exclaims, and Ally gives her a look that says settle down.

"How about Ella?" Austin suggests, shrugs. "Simple."

"I like that," Ally grins at him. "Ella Ra Moon."

Sierra rolls her eyes as she finished writing our papers. "Are you seriously gonna name all kids with a syllable from my name?"

"Every last one you deliver, yup," she grins and Austin laughs before kissing her head and standing. "I'm gonna get the birth certificate."

"Can we have a brother next?" Kya asks, grinning as her little sister gripped her small finger firmly.

"Do not ask me about another sister or brother while I just gave birth," Ally warns, and Sierra laughs.

//

They hear a soft cry in the baby monitor and before Ally could even sigh, Austin is up and stretching. "It's okay. You were the one to get up on the first night. It's my turn."

She chuckles tiredly and sits up. "I was the one to get up so a reason."

Austin comes over to help her stand then raises an eyebrow. "And what can you do that I can't?"

"Breastfeed," She smirks and walks past him. She leaves him dumbfounded and chuckles. "Last time I fed her was at seven o'clock. She's hungry. Go lay back down."

"I'm up anyway," he shrugs as he follows her to the nursery. "Might as well come with."

He stands at the doorway and turns on the lights a bit as she grabs the soft wailing baby and cradles her. "You're hungry, aren't you?"

With experience from the twins, Ally knows wearing a bra for the first month was useless. Their breastfeed had to end early due to it being too of them and both of her breasts hurting. But she thinks she'll be able to go a whole and half, maybe with this one.

Baby Ella finishes eating but now she's wide awake. Ally smiles and turns to Austin, leaning on your hip. "Looks like you do have a purpose of getting up on the first night. You can put her back to sleep."

Austin's face drops and he gives her a look, though Ally just laughs as she hands over the infant. She kisses him on his cheek then exits out of the nursey.

"Hey, baby," Austin smiles, slowing walking back to her crib. "Uh, I don't..."

He cut off by her face scrunching up and ready to start crying again.

"Uh, no tears. Please. Do you need a diaper-"

He gets cut off by her waiting once more and Austin frowns. He lifts her lightly to smell her diaper, but she's still smells fresh. "Umm," he pauses and looks into the crib to first her pacifier. "You want your binky?"

Austin places it in her mouth but it only makes her cry harder. He's never had a problem calm a baby down before. Especially a newborn.

Austin bounces her slightly and it's not long before Ally enters the room again, leaning on her hip. Austin shrugs, "She doesn't want anything."

"Come here," Ally coos as she takes Ella back in her arms. Ally gently lays her head in the crook of her shoulder and bounces her. She quiets almost instantly and Austin frowns, rubbing his hand through his hair.

"Maybe she doesn't like me."

Ally giggles and shake her head. "She's a baby."

"Who doesn't like me."

Ally walks over to him and places his warm daughter back into his hands. Only, once Ally's hands brush againsts Austin's, she takes Ella back and giggles. "Oh my god. You're an idiot." Ally goes to the crib to put the newborn down then turns back to her husband. "Your hands are freezing."

Austin raises his eyebrow and places the back on his hand on his neck. He raises his eyebrow and chuckles. "Oh."

"Yeah, oh." She laughs, and turns back to the baby in the crib. "You don't like cold hands, do you?"

Ella squeals very quietly, making Ally smile. She bundles her in her blankets once more before kissing her head and heading out. "C'mon."

Austin turns the lamp off then follows his wife to their bedroom.

"You're an idiot," she smiles and cups his neck with her small hands. "Like seriously stupid."

"Aye, who's the one who married and got knocked up twice by this idiot?" Austin smirks, holding her waist. She laughs and kisses his lips before pulling away and getting in bed. She crawls to her and gets under the covers, murmuring a, "You're making breakfast in the morning." Then she's sleep almost instantly.

As he climbs in bed and wraps his arms around her, he doesn't think he'll ever mind making breakfast in the morning as long as he goes to sleep by her side.