Episode 22

Suzie's Pov

Sehun oppa is now okay.....more than okay cause they are now playing with a butterfly at the garden.

Lemme give you a hint of what the idiots are doing =_=

"Ooohh! Look at its wings! Its so pretty!"Tao squeeled.

"Omo!! Its attacking me! Sehun! Help me!"Lay shouted in agony as he run away from the butterfly that's Attacking him

"Wait! Hyung,Let it attack for a bit,Im posting this on my instagram"Tao said videoing him.

"Me too!"Sehun said taking pictures of lay.

"Hyung! Dont run here! It might attack me!"Tao squeeled in terror.

wow.....and your the bodyguard of exo? tsk tsk tsk.

Wait....where in the donald ducks butt is my phone?!?

I think I left it in the bathroom...

Sungjae's Pov

I waited for Precilla noona to finish in the bathroom with my towel and fresh clothes in my arms.

Suddenly,Suzie came with a bored face with a key in hand.

She carelessly unlocked the bathroom door and opened it,Shutting it when she entered.

"What the heck are you doing in here?!"Precilla noona's voice boomed.

"Relax, buffalo legs.I left my phone in here" Suzie's Bored voice said.

"What in the world is your Phone doing inside the soap case?!?!" Precilla asked loudly in shock and disbelieve

"Chill,Its water proof.And btw,Do some sit ups,It'll help your behind alot"

What in the world are they talking about?!?

Suzie left the bathroom and pressed a switch at the back of the picture frame beside the bathroom door.

"Ahhhhhhhhh! Hot hot hot hot!!!!" Precilla noona squeeled.

"How I love this house design flaws"Suzie noona muttered with a smirk.She now has her Xperia phone with the key of the bathroom in her hand.

She walked away while cackling like a witch.

............what the heck was that about?

o_O

Eh,Eukwang hyung is still crazier.....and peniel hyung is prettier ^__^ He also have buffalo legs ;o)

●●●●●●●●●●●

Sorry for the shortness!

And I made a change at the voting system.

Vote the escort/Escorts you want to stay,The one who has least votes will leave.

(Kris Wu Fan is still included in the Escorts)