Episode 20

Amy's Pov

I haven't talked to francheska ever since yesterday.

I feel bad for what Im currently doing but she needs to understand that Im not joking around.

Now,Im currently talking to luhan at the garden,Sitting beside each other on the swing.

"So you just feel left out just because you can't understand everything the Korean members say?"I asked,Speaking in chinese

"Yeah,Its kinda sad because sehun suddenly blubber around in korean,I dont understand some of what he said but I got the feeling that he is talking about Bubble tea again"He said laughing alittle.

I laughed along with him

Sehunnie really loves his bubbleteas.Maybe I should make some.

"And The Exo m members are all busy,Lay is helping with the choreo,Tao and Xiumin are busy with martial arts,Kris is distant and always away and chen is busy planning schemes with chanyeol and betraying baekhyun for their plan to work.So Im basically always alone at the dorm"He said sadly but laughed and rolled his eyes at the chenbaekyeol part.

"Then just talk to me"I said smilling

"Yeah,But what about after the show end then?"He asked in a taunting tone

"Then call me,Or chat with me"I said taking his phone and typing in my phone number,facebook account and IG account

"If you have no Facebook,make one"I demanded with a joking glare.

"Hahaha,Sure.But you better find me on my weibo and line account.It wont be so hard since its all over the internet,you know,Being handsome and talented and all?"He said trying to sound seductive.

"Puhleash Bambie,You look too cute to be flirty!"I said playfully hitting his arm.

"Hahahaha! Thats what sehun always tell me.Pout Pout"he said.

"Lol! You dont have to say pout pout to pout!"I said laughing.

"Your one to talk! You say Gasp instead of gasping and say Swoon Instead of sighing"He said laughing.

"Gasp! I do not!"I deffended.

"Yeah right"He said playfully rolling his eyes.

I playfully pushed him....Well,I thought it was playfull until he fell off his swing with his feet dangling up.

"Hish! Sorry! I don't know my own strength"I said pulling him up.

He laughed and said its fine.

"Wanna go make some bubbletea?"I asked.

"You can make bubble tea at home?!"He asked shocked.

"Yeah,My Auntie always makes me one when she visits"I said.

I stood up and pulled hin in the house and run across the hall and in the kitchen.

I took the ingredients and luhan helped me.

We decided to make some milkshakes,Ice cream sundae,bubble tea and brownies.

(a/n:Its really easy to make milkshakes ^^ but I dont know about bubble teas but my auntie makes them when she visits us)

Sehun's Pov

*Takes a whiff of the air*

*Smells Bubbletea in somehow but I dunno how*

*Eyes widen*

"Sorry,Xiumin-hyung.My wife is calling me"I said rushing off.

*Slams the door of the movie room on the way out leaving xiumin alone*

Xiumin's Pov

B-but.....The movie just started

*Changes the movie to "How to kill a deer*

"This seems interesting"

T.T

--------------
Comment and Vote!

Instagram: @Ms_Pogi

Ask.Fm: @dessyloyale

Twitter: I forgot ^^