Episode 11

Zelo's Pov

"Annyeonghaseyo,Im Zelo of BAP,Please take care of me"I introduced,bowing respectfully and doing aegyo.

"Annyeong Zelo-ah! Im suho of Exo,Please call me hyung!"Suho hyung said,bowing the same degrees as me and smilling.

"Haha! Hyung! You so short,Someone younger than you is looking down at yo!'Kai-hyung taunted laughing at suho-hyung.

"Ha-Ha! Your jokes so lame,The dead arise and searched for brains!"Suho hyung taunted back earning oooh's and burns

"Oh yeah? At least im tall,hyung!"

"At least im white!"

"Again,I repeat,Im tall!'suho looked down in shame but can't keep the smile off his face

"yah"Don't fight you two! Did I mention that im handsome?"eunkwang butted in,earning a gag from hyunsik.

"Yah! You dongsaengs and hyungs start working! We might loose! I dont want to recieve a panishment!"Jin-hyung whined and scolded while using aegyo at the end

Cheska's Pov

"Aigoo! Jinnie-hyung is loosing his patience again"suga muttered shaking his head.

"Aniyo! I think he's just being a scaredy pink princess again"Rapmon laughed shaking his head.

"Pink Princess?"I muttered in a shock and confused face.

"Yeah,He acts like a princess and LOVES pink"Suga-oppa explianed.

Pink princess?

Pink Princess?!

"IM THE REAL PINK PRINCESS!!"I yelled childishly stumping my feet on the floor.

but instanly stop when I remembered that Im wearing my crystal baby pink heels (Link on comments) that was given to me by precilla.

"Im prettier than him"I muttered quietly,crossing my arms and pouting.

Everyone around the room burst out laughing.

"I don't think so"Precilla said with a smirk.

I shot her a cold Icy glare with pure hatred,Imagining her getting burned.

"IM PRETTIER THAN HIM! IM THE PINK PRINCESS! MY WHOLE ROOM IS PINK!"

"Actually,All of Jin-hyung's things are also pink"V said in his manly voice.

Its hard to tell if it really was him who talked because of his cute baby face.

"I.Am.The.Pink.Princess"I growled,glaring at all of them.

Watch your back,Dearest impostor,the real princess is out to get you

------

Sorry if its short.And thanks for supporting my book.

Now that princess jin has his evil witch,who will be his princess charming?

say what?!

cast call:

Princess Cinderella: Jin of bangtan.

Evil Witch: Cheska Gonzales

Princess charming: ? (Vote if you like)