Episide 14

Precilla's Pov

We were all given two hours to pack all of our stuffs and go to the "Beehive".

This stuffs weird me out to the top but I have to do as told anyway.

Now,The girl's and I are all packing our stuffs.

We started an hour ago so we have about another hour more.

I decided to just bring A small Baby blue suitcase and a big purple duffel bag.

I couldn't help mulyself and pack my books along with me.

As you see,I love reading books and published some of my own.

"Done! ≧▽≦"I cheered,Smiling at my accomplishment.

I strolled my bags out  my room with my duffel bag slanged around my shoulder.

"Annyeonghaseyo precilla-sshi,Do you need help? I insist"Yongguk said as she approached me.

"Thank you,Oppa"I said as he took my duffel bag and lead me out the door and to the car.

"Its fine,Precilla-sshi"Yongguks said formally.

"Just call me Precilla"I said with a reassuring smile.

Yeah,Im american so I still don't know anything about this......honorifics,I am only aware of "Oppa,Unnie,Hyung,Noona" and thats all.

Amy's Pov

"Ate Amy,Why did you bring all twleve Suitcase? We're staying there for ten months.Not Forever!"Suzie said as she gaped at the twelve hot pink giant suitcases that are sitting beside the bus with a medium sized black suitcase.

"What do you mean? This is the only thing that's mine"I said lifting up the black suitcase that is easy to locate against all the hot pink ones.

"Im just guarding this for someone"I explained pointing at the pink ones.

"Thanks for guarding my bags,noona"The almighty kEY of SHINee said with a grin.

Suzie gaped at him as he pulled all his pink suitcases to their bus.

"He owns more pink than the marshmallows that I eat..."Suzie muttered.

"Now that's saying alot"I said looking at her baby blue duffel bag that is filled with packs of marshmallows.

"Don't touch my Babies!"She gasped,snatching the bags from me.

"Chill sis"I mocked.

I snatched a pack of marshmallow from her and threw it 20 feet behind her making her snap out of her anger and run to her precious "babies".

I took the chance to steal two packs of marshmallows when she turned around.

"Tsh,Shunga"(Shunga is a tagalog word meaning "stupid")

I opened one of the marshmallows and started nimbling on one.

I suddenly felt the awkward athmosphere as I entered the bus that we are sharing with EXO and SHINee  Oppas.

the sitting is like this.

From the left side of the bus.

Precilla And Suzie,

Cheska and Cindy,

Suho and Sehun,

Kai and Taemin,

Chanyeol and baekhyun

Lay and kris,

Right side~