Big Changes

Author's POV

Doctor: We are pleased that you decided to let your sister and cousins go Miss Kim. And now we book you a dorm so you can stay in as long as you need.
Jisoo: (scoffed)
Doctor: I see you hadn't an easy past so we will hopefully be involved in creating better future for you.
Jisoo: (stayed quiet)

The doctor hesitated before he slided a few sheets of paper to her side of the desk.

Doctor: A life with different people at a such small space wouldn't work if there wouldn't be any rules you know.

She looked at the documents infront of her but didn't bother to read it. Shw just starhed at the front page. She looked at him and didn't even bother to answer him. It was hard for her to leave her apartment. Since it was the last of the month, you had to levae your apartment.

Doctor: Miss Kim is everything okay? Then it is okay for me to lead you to your room?
Jisoo: (Nodded)

Then she walked out with the doctor and she followed him to the dorm.

Jisoo's POV

Doctor: Your room will be on the second floor, every floor has seven bedrooms and seven bathrooms included

I didn't really listened to him, Imrather looked ahead as I walked out of the elevator and through the hallway the door my future flat. The doctor opened the door and tripped on the uncountable mass of shoes were laying all over the ground as he led me inside. My eyes just stared at the living room giving it a death glare as always.

They were standing a few people infront of the tv and some others were sitting on the couches. A few of them looked surprised at me and the doctor. I didn't really care so I just put my shades and tie my hair into a ponytail and put on my hood and put my hands inside my pockets.

Hoseok: Jisoo! Omo, where have you been?

I suddenly felt a tight hug by someone I knew before I just looked up and saw Hoseok. Hoseok was wrapping his arms around me and squeezed me lovely.

Doctor: Let her breath Hoseok

He then let me breath and I just ducked my head looking at the ground I don't wanna ruin the mood of Hoseok cause of my depression.

Hoseok: What happened to you?

But I didn't answer him. I just showed him a light smile and looked behind him at my new flatmates with a cold smile and then my smile disappeared. I could see that Jin and Yoongi just came out of the kitchen. As they saw me, they looked really shocked.

Yoongi dropped his phone on the floor when he saw me standing. I looked as if I was in a really horrible situation right now. My hood falls down and my hair was not in a ponytail it was so strait with the color red shining on the light in the rooms and I just wearing my sunglasses again. I looked pale and depressed my clothes are only ripped jeans, whit crop top, red converse and my black jacket.

I had revealed in my jeans and whit crop top. Only Jimin's mouth for,ed into a smile after a while, which surprised me.

Doctor: Well I see, you already knew Jisoo or Raesoo. She will be your new flatmate from now on.
Jin: On time for dinner. Welcome back Jisoo or should I say Raesoo.

I smiled back a bit confused about Jimin's sudden kindness, while Hoseok still stood by my side. I was so nervous.

Jisoo: I....I need to change first.
Hoseok: Thats a good Idea. I will show you to your room.