His Facade

Jisoo's POV

As the teacher was giving or may I say teaching a lesson about Algebra in math, someone just talked to me.

???: Hellooow, My name is Rocky, Nice to meet you!

The boy at the back of me was glancing at me with a wide smile that looked like a box. He looked really cute. I never saw a smile like that for the past 3 years.

Jisoo: hey, Nice to meet you too (Smiled back at him)
Rocky: Should we be friends? (He held out his hand to me)
Jisoo: (I let out a little laugh, his frankness amused me) Sure why not. (I took his hand in an agreement).
Rocky: Cool, Would you like to eat lunch together later? (His happiness was unstoppable, that made him even cuter).

I Noticed that the teacher was glancing at us. So I only Shook at Rocky with a weak smile. Suddenly another girl was getting in our convo so I just look at her and listened.

???: He talks like a waterfall, get used to it. (The girl at my left was whispering to me, while smiling about the habit of her classmate). I'm Dahyun. If you have any questions, you can ask me anytime.
Jisoo: (I nodded and smiled at her. Then I tried to focus on the lessons. I was really reliefed that everyone was so kind to me.)

(Lunch time)

As the bell rang to end the lesson, everyone was getting up. I cleaned up my table, while I was still cleaning Rocky was looking at me with a worried face. I just smiled back and waited for my sister and cousins to get up.

Rocky: (Clears throat) You coming?
Jisoo: No! I am going to eat with my cousins and sister. (As I say those words I saw Jennie with a boy, Rose with a boy and Lisa with a boy. I felt confused).
Rocky: You sure?
Jisoo: Yeah!!
Rocky: Ok then see ya later (walks out).

As I was the last one to walked out, another boy was infront of me, he was tall, he reached out his hand to say hi.

???: Hi! I'm Jin, nice to finally meet you Kim Jisoo.
Jisoo: Just Jisoo. And thank you for finally meeting you Jin.
Jin: would you like to have lunch with me and my friends?
Jisoo: Ok thats good!
Jin: (Smiling widely as he dragged me to the cafeteria)

Suddenly Jin stopped and turned around. As a boy shouted through the classroom. i nearly bumped into his shoulder. As I turned around to look who was Taehyung talking. A Hyperactice boy rushed towards me and gave me a little bow, as he stopped right infront of me.

Jisoo: Hoseok? Right? (I knew his name cause our teacher called him so, at the beginning of the day, as they are with the other boys who were missing)
Hoseok: (Nodded and  smiled lightly at me)

Suddenly and without a warning I was getting pulled out of the classroom from Jin again. He didn't solve his grip, even as I followed him voluntarily, he treated me like his own pet. Hoseok was walking next to me, while he glanced at me from time to time. I went down the hallway towards a smalll group of boys, with my sister and cousins. I was shocked and couldn't even speak.

Jin: Look who I brought with me?

The group looked at me, as he shouted at them. Also other students around me glanced at me, since this boynwas so conspicuous. I blushed even my sister and cousins blushed to. I tried to hide it with my hood on and black glasses on, before their eyes could meet me.

???: Hoseok? (One boy answered him and raised an eyebrow. They didn't notice me standing near him.)

Jin looked at his friends confused, then he looked next to him and realized I wasn't standing where I should so he pulled me back at my place and took down my hood and takes off my shades or blacks sunglasses.