Falling For You

Author's POV

Hoseok : Min Yoongi, I just asked you something.

Yoongi and Hoseok sat on a bench at the schoolyard after their classes. They were supposed to wait for Namjoon, Taehyung and Jimin to go to the city and eat dinner together afterwards. Jin wouldn't go with them. He said he had something to do and went to the dorm right after his class ended earlier, like Yoongi's.  But those 3 guys still had class, like the most of the students. Yoongi didn't notice that he stared the whole time at a girl that was sitting on the stairs infront of the school door. That girl was Jisoo.  She was completely focused on reading a book and didn't notice something around her.

Hoseok waved his hand infront of Yoongi's eyes as he realized he wasn't listening to him.

Hoseok: She's pretty interesting, huh?
Yoongi: What? Why?
Hoseok: Well you're staring at her like a hungry wolf the whole time.
Yoongi: (he shooked his head and looked again at Jisoo).
Hoseok: I'm really wondering what's going on between you two. I know you scared her away but I don't know why?
Yoongi: (Didn't answer him and continued to look ahead).
Hoseok: You have to apologize to her.
Yoongi: I haven't done something wrong, so why would I?
Hoseok: This can't keep going on like that, Yoongi. I see this is eating you up.
Yoongi: It was her choice. I had nothing to do with that.
Hoseok : Nothing?
Yoongi: Nothing. .
Hoseok: (Shook his head desperately at his stubborn friend.)  If you don't go and apologize to her, I will annoy you forever, you know that.
Yoongi: (He just rolled his eyes and sighed)

Jisoo POV

Finally I could completely focus on school stuff for once. Yesterday I borrowed some books from the library and now I was reading to prepare for my presentation. Since my class ended earlier today, I decided to stay here. I didn't forget my date with Jin. My boss at the coffee shop gave me a one day free, so I exceptionally had time this evening. Jin would meet me here at 6:00pm.

Since my way back home would take an hour, I would be late is I would do it this way. Luckily I could use that time to study. Suddenly a basketball rolled towards my feet and stopped infront of me. I looked up from my book and I saw Yoongi walking towards me.

Yoongi: Can you play?
Jisoo: I'm not a pro but I know how to throw a ball
Yoongi: Then let's try
Jisoo: why are you so nice to me all of the sudden (rolled eyes) and besides I thought you want me to get away from you, and as you can't see I have to study. (Rolled eyes and just ignored him)
Yoongi: Come on. Who will shoot the most baskets in 5 minutes.

I sighed and slowly put my book back in my school bag. Then I grabbed the ball and the throw it in his hands with hard power. He catches it and was surprised of my strong throw.

Jisoo: But I will get 5 points projection since I'mm a girl.
Yoongi: Agreed.

I smiled as cold I can get and went with him to the basketball court. We stood in the middle of the place while facing each other. And then the game began and I gave my best to throw as many baskets as I could.

I was a bit surprised of myself because at first it's seemed like Yoongi couldn't catch up my various points. I couldn't remember that I was so good in this game. But I was too pleased earlier. Yoongi shoot one basket after another and finally won with 8 points. We were both panting and Yoongi went to a bench beside the court.

Yoongi: You are really good.
Jisoo: You are Bluffy (stands and tie my hair ponytail and rolled my eyes at him) No,you are good. You won.

I reminded him and walked back to my bag that leaned against the bench he was sitting on.

Yoongi: Do you play often?
Jisoo: No, and are you even listening to me?
Yoongi: what?
Jisoo: My only sport that i only used to is Mix Martial Arts and swimming.
Yoongi: Hmmm
Jisoo: No Basketball isn't my kind of sports and only in sports class.
Yoongi: then you are a natural player.
Jisoo: (I laughed and shook my head while decided to leaned on the side of the bench). and you "Do you play often as well?"
Yoongi: Yes. I do. Mostly if I have to reduce stress. I play it since I was a child.
Jisoo: Oh I see.
Yoongi: Jisoo ah listen.. I have to apologize
Jisoo: what?
Yoongi: I'm sorry for being rude to you. I didn't mean to scare you away. I don't mind if you're with us. I was just overwhelmed with the situation.
Jisoo: Listen Yoongi! Its okay, But I chose this.