My happiness lies in U (✔️)

Hi I'm doing the editing of this story.

The story starts when Sukor are trying to go home from the bus stations after he earned the money.

Suraj was holding Chakors hand thinking of their future. Do they need to go back to Azaadghanj? Chakor was sleeping and resting on his shoulder, when the bus come he carries her in.

After awhile Chakor wakes up her peaceful sleep got distracted by the sun rays, which were shining directly on her face. Suraj has fallen asleep too, he hadn't realised that the next morning had raised.

Chakor woke up stretching her arms up in the air then she realised she in bus. "Suraj wake up...!". She shakes his arm and he opens his eyes. Chakor again said. "Suraj my sleep got disturbed... wake up!".

Suraj yawns... "That means it gives you the right to disturb my sleep...!". He said in a sleepy voice.

Chakor pout. "You are bad... I'm pregnant you should be more caring to me!". Suraj places his hand around her shoulders and kisses her forehead.

Chakor smiles. "Suraj when will we arrive Azaadghanj?". She asked full of excitement.

Suraj didn't looked at her first, but he clearly said. "never...!". He turns to her.

Chakor was shocked. "What? Suraj they need us!". She questioned him.

Suraj shook his head. "Even if they need us I don't want to help them anymore. I want to become selfish like them! What have they done for us?  N.O.T.H.I.N.G!".

Chakor shook her head. "but mai baapu?they...!".

Suraj puts his index finger on her mouth. "No! I'm scared for our child. No one will get to know! Where we are till our child is not born to this world. I can't risk to lose you or the child not after the struggle I went through!". His eyes were showing pain and hurt.

Chakor understood, there was nothing she could do he has made up his mind. She leans on his shoulder. "Ok Suraj we will go away till our child comes to this world. But listen mister we need to get married soon". Chakor blushes saying it. Suraj hold her tight with a smirking smile.

They reached their destiny...

Chakor was confused. "Mumbai? Why are we here?". Suraj looked at her. "Chakor from here your journey started. I thought maybe we will get some support?".

Chakor nods. She cups his face. "Haan Suraj we will get support you don't worry!". She was happy.

Chakor took Suraj hand they were walking the streets down of Mumbai. Suraj was looking at her. Today no mood swings? But I'm prepared!.

Chakor felt his gaze on her. She stopped and looks at him. "What Suraj? Tell me!".

Suraj shook his head. "Nothing you carry on!". Chakor fumes as she could smell his lie. "Suraj don't lie to me!".

Suraj pulls her close, she got scared, but he just places a kiss on her forehead. Chakor smiles and looked at him again.

Chakor smiles holding his hand tight they were moving further.

Suraj looked at her. "Chakor are you hungry". Chakor stopped and looking at him. "Haan I'm hungry, but I know you don't have enough money!". She hold her belly. "It's okay we ate almost there you don't worry...".

Suraj took out some money.

Chakor was looking at him with widen eyes. "Where this money come from?". She was scared what he had might done.

Suraj simply answered. "I sold the ring of Ranjvanshi. I don't want this all. What I want is you. Come I will buy you something to eat!".

Chakor nods her hormones were playing bad,  tears were rolling down her cheeks. Suraj wipes them away. "As long as I'm here for you! No tears!". Chakor hugs him. "I love you Suraj!". Suesj responses to her hug and replied her. "Chakor I love you too!".