Character Profiles.

I don't usually do these. But these characters personalities are different in different circumstances so this is needed.

 But these characters personalities are different in different circumstances so this is needed

Jordan and Zac Stenmark as Luca and Lucas Stone.

SOOOO! These are our twins. JORDAN AND MARK STENMARK. Which is which I don't know but who cares.

The one to the back will be Luca. Luca was not around for the past two years. He is kind, polite and very easy going, unless you're he wants you as his Sub. Then he goes all Dom on you. Now I know that a lot of people are familiar with the Dom/Sub lifestyle. But this is just a little different. He's strict, but not as strict as other Dom's you may have come across. I know my way around the DS in BDSM so there's no problem there *wink wink*

So twin two, the one holding the phone, will be Lucas. Lucas is an asshole. He treats others like garbage and Hates being ordered around BUT he's a Sub. Lmao ik. He only ever listens to his Master/Mistress as both twins are bisexual (there will be no incest...okay probably idk.) And hates taking orders from those who are not. He is a few notches short of being a little and loves being babied by his Dom.

 He is a few notches short of being a little and loves being babied by his Dom

Emily Rudd as Paisley Lake.

Paisley is the mother of a pervy rabbit named Jonathan. She is a janitor and will sort of be a switch. She's new to the whole thing so there'll be a lot of lessons.

No its nothing like fifty shades! Poor representation of BDSM and all that jazz.

Soo yeah that's about ittt! Only the main characters get profiles.

FEEL FREE TO ASK MY CHARACTERS QUESTIONS. THEY'LL ALL BE ANSWERED !