11

I hugged my mom goodbye one more time, kissing her on the cheek as I let go

I hugged my mom goodbye one more time, kissing her on the cheek as I let go. "I promise I'll come visit more often. Maybe you could even come to New York again soon?"

Zoe and I were leaving after spending nearly the entirety of the November break here. We only planned to stay for the first week initially, but with the way things worked out, I had a better time than expected, and she'd use any excuse to get extra time off of work. Maya was surprisingly okay with it though. She said she's just glad that I'm seeing my family again. Zoe said that's she's probably only okay with it because having us gone means her and Jonathan have to work more shifts together, so her minds can be at ease for longer knowing he's working and not sleeping with other girls. She's probably right.

"That goes for you all, I took a step towards Zoe's car, "Don't hesitate to come visit, I've missed you all like crazy," I blew a kiss in the general direction of the boys, my parents and Violet and Amelia.

They all shouted their goodbyes and left to go back to the apartment the boys share. Everyone apart from Will, that is. I furrowed my brows in confusion at him. He's already said goodbye.

"What, you think I'm gonna let you leave without another goodbye kiss?"

I smiled at his cuteness as he walked up to me, taking my face into his hands and resting his forehead against mine, holding eye contact with me until I closed the gap between our lips. The kiss was gentle but help a lot more passion than previous kisses. It's like he didn't want me to forget.

"Hey, stop trying to swallow each other and get in the car, we gotta go," Zoe continuously pressed down on the car horn, forcing us to pull apart.

I hugged Will tightly, not wanting to let him go. "I'm gonna miss you like crazy," he mumbled against my hair.

"Come to New York, like as soon as you can," I pulled away from him, getting in the car and immediately putting the window down to say goodbye again, "Bye,"

Zoe started the car, reversing out the parking space, but Will walked with the car, leaning down to kiss me again, and if it weren't for Zo speeding up the car and pulling us apart, I'm more than positive I would've got out again.

"Jees, you two really seemed to sort everything out," I was sat back down in the seat properly now, and the window was up.

"Yeah. I'm glad, I think we could really be something." I rested my head back against the seat, smiling to myself.

Three days ago I never would've thought Will and I would be doing this well, especially with me leaving for New York again. We never really properly sorted anything out. We just kind of got on with things. We both want to be together, unofficially or not, and talking about our past or how it won't work out in the future just messes it up, and leaves us both wishing we hadn't mentioned it.