A High School Shooting Brings Two Different People Together

A high school shooting brings two different people together

Ch.1

Violence is never the answers. It only cases more preambles. And is what happens in my life.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I'm not miss beauty queen, outgoing and life of the party teenager.

But I'm me. I have jet black hair like raven with bangs, slim body, with the lightest green eyes, tan skin and I have snake bites. There's nothing special about me. I live with my brother, Jake. My mom died when I was 2 and for my dad, he left when I was 5 and Jake was 12. My dad wanted to start a new life so he left us and we were put in foster homes. When I turned 6 I was adopted and Jake wasn't but I remember him telling that as soon as he turned 18 he'll come and get me. And he did when I was 13 he came and got me. That was the happiest days of my life.

But that I'm 151/2 and being a sophomore I don't get to have happy days.

'Get up!!!!!! Get up!!!!!'

Errrrrrrr! I hate my alrm clock. God! Why did people make them? I was about to fall asleep when my brother's booming voice woke me up.

"Night, wake up. You're going to miss the bus and be late for school!"

That's right he called me night but that's my nick name my real name is Midnight Stone. My mom was hippy so that's how I got my name but I don't understand how Jake got his name.

"Night, I'm series! I can't be late to work case I had to drive you to school" Jake yelled from down stairs.

We weren't rich but we were worthily for Jake being 22. Jake looks kind of like me but with deep brown eyes. I got dress in the speed of light that's because I don't care what I wear and what people think. I was wearing plan skinny jeans, a blue long sleeve shirt that said, 'does it look like I care' and my black vanes.

I looked at the time, 7:15. Crap, I'm going to have run to the bus.

I flow down the stairs and yelled "bye Jake. Don't be late for work. Love you," as I ran out the door. Jake and I are real close. Well we had to be that's all we had growing up.

I made it to the bus on time. Thank heaven for that. I wouldn't won't to walk to school that's like 5 mile walk.

When I got on the bus I pulled out my I-pod and listen to [high school never ends by bowling for soup] as I waited to get to hell high.

If you haven't notice I hate school not because I have no friends and I'm the freak of the school

It's because it's school. I can make friends I just chose not to. Everyone is just fake trying to fit in.

And I don't want to be friends with people that aren't themselves.

As I get off the bus the bell rings. I ran to my first class that is history with Mr. Brownie. I know funny last name but if you make of it you'll get dentchen for a week.

As I walk in to class as quit as I can hope that the teacher doesn't notice me but of course he does.

"Miss Stone I see that your late," he turning around from the board he was writing on.

"Again!" he said now facing me with the rest of the class. Ok maybe I been late before.

Just walk to my seat witch in the way back. The teacher are use to me not answer them. The school thinks I'm mute. I am not I chose not to talk.

Mr. Brownie goes on and on about history. Boring everyone to death well I get out my sketch book that I draw in. I'm about to fish my picture when I the bell rings. I gather my things and head to my next class but stop at my locker to get my math. When I get to my locker there are people making out on it.

But they aren't just any old people they are Zack Jackson the most popular guy in school. He is a big time player. He humps and dumps from what I hear. Every girl knows that but they still like him. Well he is very hot. He about 6'2, black hair with a little brown in it, he has the deepest beautiful brown eyes that you can get lost in and he very buff but not too much. And the girl he is with is Sally David

the school's biggest sult. She is very pretty. I do have to say. She has light brown hair and brown eyes but there's nothing great about them if you ask me. Oh great! Why do they have to be on my locker? Oh that's right smelly's [that's what I call sally] locker is the one next to mine. It isn't that great to have a locker next to her.

I clear my throat so they would know I was here. Sally stopped kissing and narrowed her eye's and said,

"What!" I look at my feet and point to my locker. But being her, she didn't get it. Dummy.

"That's my locker," I said still looking at my feet.

"Errrr. Fine, Zack let's go some where else," smelly said pulling Zack with her. There still going to make out when the bell rang. I grab my book and rushed to math with Mrs. Godinez. She is a real nice teacher I just hate that she teaches math. Math was boring as ever. I was walking to my next class. Witch you can cut throw the library but before you get to the library door you have go through a glass down.

I was about to open the glass door when I hear gun shots and the glass shatters cutting my arm open and bleed went everywhere.

People start screaming and running. I feel two things go to my chest taking my breath away. I couldn't breathe. I fell to the ground holding my chest. I lift my head to see what is happening. And I see Luke miller the school's smartest kid.

Questions start pouring in my head. Why does he have a gun? What is he doing and so on. Before I pass out I look at his eyes and I see hatred in them. That's last thing I see before darkness takes over.

Hope you liked it!!!

Vote and say what you think about it