#2 School... X.X

... I can't.. I just can't... THERE IS JUST TOO MUCH TO FUCKING COMPLAIN ABOUT!!  I don't know about your school, but at my school, they could kill you with how terrible their lunch is; no exajeration.

        Today at lunch, they tried to feed us fish that tasted like they WANTED to kill us. No joke, out of the 7 people in my class, NOT ONE PERSON ATE MORE THAN SIX BITES!

        Did you hear? not only is there going to be horrible food from now on, but soon there will be a limit on calories the school is allowed to serve you! LIKE WHAT THE FUCK PEOPLE! BEING HEALTHY IS ONE THING BUT MAKING A LIMIT ON THE FOOD YOU ARE ALLOWED TO SERVE US IS OUTRAGEUS!!! (Sorry for the spelling, i'm  terrible at spelling. not to mention that there is not a spell check on wattpad...)

        But don't worry school, us kids will always love you. no matter how much you drain our souls and crush our spirits and limit our food servings and choices. (note sarcasem!) Personally, I can't stand school. I honestly think that is where little girls self esteems go to die. My self-esteem not only died, but how it died is why i'm so pissed off at the school system. let me tell you a short story about a little self esteem.

In the early years of this little self-esteems life, it was happy. but then it went to middle school... Then by the time it got to highschool, it grabbed a gun, went to a very tall bridge, and then shot itself in the middle of it's jump. but it left at home a baby. and that little baby is all that was left of my self-esteem... untill it got taken away by CPS (the popualr kids who think they are as awesome as a fucking twelve corse meal taking place in the middle of a starving country.) and so then after that, there was no more self-esteem. Say goodbye to self esteem, cause its gone forever.

        Sad, right? i know, let it out. it's okay to cry.

Did anyone else notice i just got off topic? I went from school lunches, to how awful school is in general.

        Yes, i know you need school to be smart, but if you think i will ever use triganomatry in the feild of 'fast food' 'writer' or 'computer tec' then you need to get your brain checked.

Okay, so you know how teachers are always like "We teach you this for your future job." Well here is how i think the school should teach us.

Grades pre-k - 4th : teach us the basic shit nobody can live without knowing.

Grade 5+ : ask us what our three main jobs would want to be when we grow up. If we say some stupid shit like being a princess , tell us to grow the fuck up. if we somthing stupid (like what i did) saying that we want to work at a fast food place for the food, tell us to grow the fuck up and get some common sense. however, if we say somthing realistic like, writer, teacher, docter, etc... then you teach us from that point on what we will need for our top 3 most wanted jobs.

If you want to be a writer, school shouldn't be teaching you shit that you will only need if your a docter! But that's only my opinion. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ so, um, yea...

BYEEEEEEEEE