Part 13

Nathans POV
I get to the airport to pick up Kayla. I'm so excited to see her! I wonder how her trip was. I look around and can't see her anywhere. I'm so thirsty. I stop at a small drink stand and get a water. As im getting a drink, someone tackles me from behind. "Ahh" I yell in surprise as I'm tackled to the floor. I still didn't see who it was. They get of of me and I get up and see Kayla standing there! "What the flip was that for!?" I ask. "Because it was hilarious!" Kayla says laughing. I sigh and kiss Kayla. "I missed you." I say hugging her. "I can't say the same." Kayla say looking at me with a serious face. 'Wait what!? Does she not like me?' I think to myself. "Haha I'm kidding! Of course I missed you! Your my boyfriend." She says "you should have seen your face!". I just ignore what she said and started walking towards the parking lot. We get in my car and she tells me all about her trip. It sounded like she had fun. When we get home from the airport, we walk in the house to see moose and YN watching TV. George has his arm wrapped around YN and she has her head rested on his shoulder. 'Aww their so cute together!' I think to myself. "hi guys!" I call to them. Moose jumps a little. He must not have heard us come in. "Finally your back! Its almost dinner time!" YN says to me. Ya ya I know! Sorry MOM!" I say jokingly. Moose starts laughing. "So who's the new girl?" Kayla asks. "Kayla this is Paige, an old friend and moose's GIRLFRIEND!" I tell her. I yelled the girlfriend part to make sure George heard me. "That's it get over here!" George says as he starts chasing me around the living room. Kayla and YN are both laughing at us. It was kinda funny.

*time skip*

George's POV
After Kayla got settled in, we all went out for dinner. That frog kept calling it a double date. He was annoying. Does he really have to tell the world about YN and me? Wait I almost forgot about telling the fans! I'm going to ask YN later if she's okay with me telling everyone.

*time skip*

Now that dinner was over, we got in my car and went home. YN sat next to me in the front while Nathan and Kayla sat in the back. We got home and YN went to her room. Nathan and Kayla went to watch TV. I went upstair to see what YN was doing. I enter her room to see her on her laptop playing Minecraft. I didn't think she heard me come in so I decided to prank her. I quietly snuck down stairs, grabbed my airhorn, and snuck back up. I pressed the button on the airhorn and yelled "DO YOU PLAY MINECWAF??!!?!!" as loud as I could. She yelled and fell out of her chair. I almost fell to the ground laughing. It was so funny! She saw me there and started laughing too. She stands up and walks over to me. She picks me up and throws me on the bed. 'How is she so strong!?' I ask myself in shock. She lays down next to me and are laughing. I get up and help her up to. "But really, I didn't know you played Minecraft." I tell her. "Well I didn't think it was a big deal." She explains. "Of course its a big deal! Minecraft is my life!" I tell her jokingly. "That's just sad..." She says to me jokingly. She couldn't keep a straight face much longer and laughed. "Wanna play together?" I ask her. "Sure! That sounds fun!" She says with excitement. We go to my office and she sits down on the bean bag chair which I stole from Nathan. Shhh don't tell him. "Whats your  username?" I ask her, with Minecraft already open on my computer. "Its Y/M/N (Your Minecraft Name)" she tells me. I type her name and send her a friend request. 'Y/M/N accepted your friend request' the screen read a minute later. "Sweet!" I say as I high five her. "Wanna start a survival server?" He ask. "Sure! I love survival!" She says. I create a survival sever and she hops on. We spend about an hour playing together. Wait I almost forgot to ask her about telling the fans about us! "Hey YN. I was wondering something." I say. "What's that?" She asks. "Would you be okay with me telling the fans about us?" I ask her. "You didn't tell them already?!" She asks surprised. "Ummmm. No." I say rubbing the back of my head. "I'm fine with you telling the fans. I thought you would have already told them by now." She says smiling. "Okay what if we make a vlog right now about it?" I ask her, hoping she will she yes.

YN'S POV
"Okay what if we make a vlog right now about it?" He asks me with enthusiasm in his eyes. "That sound fun but I never did a video before. How should I act and what should I say?" I ask him. I've never really been camera shy because I didn't care what people thought about me, but now if people don't like me, it would make him look bad too! I don't care what they think about me but he does this for a living. "Just be yourself! There's no way they couldn't like you for who you are! And just tell them whats going on. We don't need a script or anything. It'll be fine!" He reassured me. "Okay you get whatever you need to get ready for recording! I'll be back in a few minutes!" I tell him as I go to my room. I get into different clothes. Clothes that show my real personality more. I change from this

 I change from this

To this

But without the belt and purse

But without the belt and purse. You go back to moose's office and see him in his beanbag chair waiting for you. "What's with the outfit change?" He asks me. "I just wanted to wear something that showed my personality more." I explained. He shrugs and stands up. "Ready?" He asks me. "Yep!" I tell him, excited to get started. He stands next to me and holds the camera up facing us. "Starting in 3, 2, 1! Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome back to another life of moose video! Today I have a special announcement! Today I'm here with my girlfriend! Say hi YN!" He says to the camera, pointing it to you now. "Hi guys! My name is YN and yes me and moose are dating!" I say. I don't really know what I'm doing. I hope it turns out good. The video was mostly me talking about my personality. After that moose did the outro and stopped recording. He got to editing which took about an hour while I was sitting in his room playing Minecraft. "Done!" He tells me. "Finally!" I say. He uploads it and I look at the time. 9:36 PM. "Well I'm gonna go to bed now. I'm tired." I say yawning. "Okay." He says kissing me before I go to bed. I get in bed and fall asleep. A while later I wake up to  George climbing in bed next to me. I slowly move closer to him and lay my head on his chest. Then we both fall asleep.

Hey guys! Hope you liked this part of the story! Next part something cool is going to happen! I would have done it today but this part is already 1329 words! This was a really long part and I really want to keep doing long ones like this. If you like the series so far, be sure to vote so I know your enjoying it and comment what you want to happen next or later in the story! Bye guys!!🙋🙋