Goofy day

YN'S POV

I wake up next to Moose. I loved sleeping next to him last night. He was so warm. I get out of bed quietly and go downstairs. I see an air horn on the table and come up with an idea. I'm gonna prank George. I go in George's room to see him still sleeping there. I blew the air horn and jumped up quickly. He looks and sees it was me "come on man!" He says. That was hilarious! I fell to the ground laughing. He started laughing himself. Then he got up and we went downstairs. When we got down there, I started making breakfast. Everytime I said breakfast, George would remind me it's BEKFAST!!!! Ya know he may be crazy at times (and I mean really crazy) but I find it kinda cute. As I'm making 'Bekfast' as Moose would call it, Nathan came down. "Finally the wild frog beast has awaken" I say jokingly with a horrible fake Australian accent. Me and George start laughing. "Well I would have slept in longer but it's kinda hard to sleep with an air horn blowing, and Moose yelling BEKFAST!!" Nathan says. "Oh..." I say. "Too bad" then Nathan start chasing me around. I'm laughing as he chased me all around the house. "Gotcha!" He yells as he tackles me. We are both laughing and goofing around. Then George got involved too. He took his shirt of and started yelling and chased Nathan around. *Sigh* Im happy I moved here. Never boring around here, that's for sure. I start laughing at both of them as they run around the house.

George's POV

I was in the middle of chasing Nathan around when I notice YN laughing. I can see she's having a good time. Then i start messing with her too. "What's so funny?!" I ask her half yelling. Then I start chasing her around. Man she's fast! How does she run so fast? We are both laughing as I chase her around. I finally caught up to her. I tackle her onto the couch. I pin her down. We are both laughing. I just stare at her as shes laying there laughing. I look closely in her eyes ⚠️I lean in and start kissing her. Her lips are so soft and warm. I never wanna stop kissing her. I never loved anyone before like I love her. ⚠️ Then we stop kissing when we hear Nathans phone click. He took a picture!! I'm gonna kill him. I start chasing after him yelling things like "get back here you frog!" Or delete it now!" If he posts it I'm gonna kill him... Ok not literally but still! I'm gonna be mad. Finally he promised to delete it.

Nathan POV

Ya I didn't delete it. But I won't post it though. I'm just keeping it for when Moose tells his fans that their dating. Then I'll post it. Honestly... I think Moose will kill me if I post it now.

Hey guys sorry it's short. But my hands are getting tired and... Ya Im just lazy... 😛