75. Paul Wesley|*heated fluff*

75. Paul Wesley|heated fluff

[I legit made 'heated fluff'™ up 😂😏 idk if it's a thing anyway enjoy]

whiskyforbes wanted a paul imagine.

|_*_|

You worked on the originals for the final season and during this time you got acquainted extremely well with former tvd actor,Paul Wesley.

You knew Paul liked you,considering the fact that whenever you'll saw each other he flirted and often touched you. He seeked out any opportunity to sit next to you or have his hand accidentally brush yours.

Of course you had feelings for him as well,any woman would, heck any guy who's not straight would!

Although you didn't want to date at least not for a while but all of that went out the window when Paul invited you to his house for rehearsing your new script. You were going to act in an upcoming movie with the amazingly hot Dylan O'Brien and since he was currently busy with the promotion of The Death Cure . Paul offered to stand in .

Who knew one sexual innuendo would have you pinned up against the wall of Paul's living room.

Your breath hitched as his fingers grazed across your skin. Skimming past your top and dancing over the exposed skin of your waist. Unintentionally your fingers gripped his shoulder,Paul's tee-shirt crinkling between your fingers.

He leaned in closer,nose brushing yours,breaths colliding until you bit your lip,nervously.

❝Oh fuck!❞ Paul,groaned sexually frustrated

You immediately stopped doing that,knowing the affect it held on the forest green eyed man ❝Sorry❞

Paul wrapped his arm tighter around you. Fingers still trailing underneath your shirt as the wall supported you. Your hands were still clinging to his shoulders. Until you brought it slowly up and into his hair.

❝I can't hold back anymore, Y/N !❞ He admitted ,his lips brushing against yours.

You glanced into his eyes then at his lips ❝Neither can I,Paul ❞ You gave in.

❝Good!❞ He whispered and then his lips were on yours,molding accordingly in a fast and desperate pace.

He needed you and you needed him!

He beant down,peppering your neck with kisses as you granted him access to do so

Hands entangled and body's moved in sync.

Lips never left each others as sighs turned into moans.

Your fingers dug into his back while his gripped your hips pulling you even closer if it was possible.

❝I know this is way overdue but would you be my girlfriend?❞ Paul pulled away briefly to finally 'propose'.

❝Hell yes❞ You grinned before placing your lips against his.

●|●|●

I told you i couldn't write a smutt sorta chapter whiskyforbes . Sorry 😂. I just gave you this heated fluffy one instead and your mom is in the GIF.

Hope you guys enjoyed it. It's cute ig and Dylan was included too so..😜

DO NOT COPY,REPRODUCE,STEAL OR POST ANYWHERE ELSE.

coz I've been told by a user that someone did replicate my work on wattpad and she doesn't remember much but we tried to find the book tho i came up with nothing maybe it's deleted idk but if u guys see anything lemme know :)

Xo- Adeela J ©
•4th feb 18 [new sign off👌]

Xo- Adeela J © •4th feb 18 [new sign off👌]