ღ IAN SOMERHALDER

Ian Somerhalder
title: wedding meet
mood: cute
tw: none
other: ian is not married or famous in this.

✿.。.:* ☆

↠ Ian when, he talks to you at the wedding

Ian when, he talks to you at the wedding...

You were at a wedding toasting to the newly wedded couple. "To Candice and Joe" you finish off.

 Descending from the stage, a guy approaches you. He happens to be rocking a suit which paired well with his turquoise irises that pulled you in. 

He brushes a hand through his raven hair

He brushes a hand through his raven hair. Messing it up a bit which somehow made him look hotter.

ʻʻHi,I'm Ian. Ian Somerhalderʼʼ the man takes your palm into his hand and places a kiss on it. His soft lips sends tingles down your spine at the meer contact.

ʻʻH-hiʼʼ you mentally facepalm for stuttering. Clearing your throat, you try again ʻʻI'm Y/n Y/l/n.ʼʼʼ

His lips take on a side smile as he asks ʻʻMay I have this dance?.ʼʼ

ʻʻOf courseʼʼ you reply, taking his outstretched hand. He pulls you to the dance floor and you two begin to move side to side and back forth with the soft romantic song that's playing (a thousand years by Christina Perri.)

ʻʻNice speech. You seem to know the bride well.ʼʼ Ian starts up the conversation. You nod and your h/c beach waves which had a flower crown placed ontop, shines in the lighting.

ʻʻYeah I do. She has been my best friend for as long as I can remember.ʼʼ
The girl smiles at a past memory from the time when her friendship with Candice had first begun.

ʻʻWhat about you? bride side or groom's?.ʼʼ

ʻʻOh, my bestfriend, Paul is good friends with the the groom whom I happen to know as wellʼʼ Ian answers his gaze fleeting to a brown-blonde guy in a black tux ,his impeccably styled hair standing out from the crowd.

ʻʻThat's your friend?ʼʼ you search for a confirmation and Ian nods ʻʻThat's him, why?.ʼʼ

ʻʻPhoebe totally dated him a while back!.ʼʼ you announce ʻʻPaul Wesley, right?.ʼʼ

ʻʻMhmm.Wicked Wesley that's what we like to call himʼʼ Ian chuckles.

ʻʻSo, Ian tell me what made you come up to me out of all the possible women out here?ʼʼ you question,in genuine curiosity.

ʻʻGood question. Perhaps it was in the way your eyes gleamed as you laughed. Or the heart stopping smile you induced. Probably it was in the way you rolled your eyes with such playfulness it captured my heartʼʼ Ian spoke smoothly before he laughed at the look on your face.

ʻʻRelax, I'm kidding... partiallyʼʼ
He added with a wink. You giggled and nudged his shoulder.

ʻʻAlmost had me at the 'heart stopping smile' but once you arrived at 'captured my heart' I knew this was going nowhereʼʼ you informed, chuckling.

ʻʻToo many movies,manʼʼ He sheepishly declared as you agreed in response.

ʻʻSpeaking of which would you maybe wanna ditch and go for a movie with me?ʼʼ Ian hopes for a yes.

ʻʻI er.. I'm not sureʼʼ you answer peeking looks at the bride to see if you weren't required so you could leave. The ceremony procedures had taken place and all that had to be done was the after party dance. Seeing the dejected look on Ian's face. You slip out of his warm hold and raise a finger
ʻʻGive me a minute. I'll be right back.ʼʼ

Ian sighs reluctantly ʻʻJust one.ʼʼ

You blush as you leave to speak to your bestie.

ʻʻSoo , what did she say?ʼʼ Ian eagerly asks seeing the smile on your face.

ʻʻI'm in. Shall we, Mr.Somerhalderʼʼ you bite your lip in anticipation.

ʻʻWe shall,Ms.Y/l/n.ʼʼ

Hand in hand with silly smiles on your faces. You and Ian left the party for a night of adventure and it was only just the beginning of it all...

•|•|•

a/n:

wrote this after watching a random wedding scene from chris evan's movie. Which is why it's wedding inspired lol.

 Which is why it's wedding inspired lol

- Adeela J