Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore
mood: emotional,fluff,angsty?

Request by: Eternallove-
Request: stefan fluff > long imagine

Request by: Eternallove-Request: stefan fluff > long imagine

Stefan when,he tries to control it. . .

third pov

A light stream of tears dripped down
Y/n's cheeks as she knocked repeatedly on his door.

ʻʻStefanʼʼ her voice whispered, cracking before trying again ʻʻStefan!ʼʼ

A disgruntled grunt echoed back to her. The girl knew Stefan wanted to be left alone right now but she couldn't do that, not right now when she knew he needed her the most.

ʻʻStefan,please open this door. It's going to be okayʼʼ

Stefan let out a growl wanting her to go away but she didn't back away from the door instead all she did was wince and call out his name again with a desperate plea when he didn't respond Y/n tried opening the door with a key Damon had given her moments prior but much to her dismay it didn't work.

So she brushed her fingertips against the cool wooden door and leaned her forehead against it ʻʻyou're going to be okay,Stefʼʼ she assured gently then left to go get Damon.

sometime earlier
first pov

ʻʻDamon!ʼʼ you called entering the Salvatore home.

Spotting the dark haired Salvatore refilling his glass of alcohol. You folded your arms and questioned ʻʻWhere is he?ʼʼ

Damon's brows dipped as he glanced away from his drink and at you ʻʻStefan?ʼʼ

You nodded. ʻʻHe's upstairs in his room. Been there all night. Refuses to come out. It's his loss it is a beautiful evening out thereʼʼ Damon smirked acting as if he didn't care making you glare at him while he just sipped at his bourbon.

ʻʻAre you going to help me or not?ʼʼ You looked up into his crystal eyes hoping he would but instead you found nothing but silence, you huffed ʻʻfine I'll do it myselfʼʼ

You turned around on your heels and took a few steps forward to the staircase when Damon spoke up.

ʻʻIt's the bloodlust...ʼʼ you stopped and turned around to face the older Salvatore.

Damon placed his glass down and took a few steps towards you with each sentence he said.

ʻʻMy brother is a ripper,Y/n. He has spent yearsʼʼ Emphasis on the 'years' here.