ღ KOL MIKEALSON

Kol Mikealson
title: a dance
mood: sweet fluff
tw: none!
other: long imagine

Requested by:  -littleteacup
Request: a Kol one that takes place at the Mikealson ball. Girl walks in. Kol's fascinated by her. Asks for a dance. Then he takes her outside to sit down. They chit chat and Kol kisses her all of a sudden...

p.s. The light mentioning of alcohol in this chapter is for dramatic representation only!

important pls read:

So I have decided to not put any gifs when doing Kol imagines as you are free to picture daniel sharman as kol (which is a healthier option) or nate but
i will not be using any Nate gifs nor will i keep my nate imagines up. They will be changed out. As Nate is an islamophobic person and he says a lot of disrespectful and hurtful things about the muslim community which isnt an opinion but a degrading and I do not support Islamophobia or any toxic shit tbh so no thank u. Do not @ me and do not comment rude stuff if u dont like it leave! This is a non-toxic zone. opinions are fine but if u go after someone's religion like that then that's not okay and if u think it is then pls leave coz idk why u would think it's okay to bash someone's religion like that. People are just bad on their own it has ntn to do with race,religion, gender, status etc. Btw absolutely ntn against Kol as I wont let nate ruin the character for me. If you wanna picture him go ahead no judgement if u wanna picture sharman as kol then go ahead as well.
I genuinely liked Nate but he hurt me with this issue. . . 😭

✿.。.:* ☆

:* ☆

Y/N'S POV

ʻʻI don't get it Bonnie! Why do I have to come with you to this stupid ball?.ʼʼ Whining out I slump on her bed. Staring at the ceiling as I said so.

Bonnie spared glances at me while she rummaged through her closet for an outfit.

A formal ball? With all those puffy dresses and expensive champagne. Really? The bloody Mikealsons. Ah gotta love em...

A light laugh escaped my best friend's mouth as she stuffed a dress back into the cupboard.

ʻʻYou are coming with me to this "stupid ball" because I want you to help me not get bored. You've been in Mystic Falls for three months and I tried keeping you out of danger we all did.ʼʼ She sighed

ʻʻBut it doesn't work out that way. It's Mystic Falls danger follows and that's how you almost died at the hands of Klaus. Now we need you to have some fun and show up to that ball looking smoking,drink their expensive wine and just enjoy a party instead of those suicide missions you like going on with Damon!.ʼʼ Bonnie glared at me as she mentioned his name.