shot 67

I can never express my love for you baby, you've got the power to bridge the gap between us. I've never thought that Miss Sanyal would come to see you. She loves you...

Your grandmother loves you!!!

I affectionately trailed my hand over my daughter's head, she's too frail. I have got many things to share with you baby.

Until I could share anything further I realised my daughter was fast asleep, I could feel her little heart thumping slowly.

She looks like her father while sleeping!!

Like father like daughter!!!

Placing a soft kiss on her forehead I pulled her close to my heart feeling my daughter. Just then the door clicked open and there entered Randhir wearing a cute smile.

His hairs were beautifully mess and shirt was stained. He seemed to be tired but he hid it behind his smile, randhir have never been so happy before.

His wish has come true!!!

While he approached me, I forwarded the bundle of joy from my hands to him. " happy birthday Randhir ".... Placing her cautiously in his hands I wished him a birthday, he looked so cute.

Randhir absorbed her sleeping figure peacefully and passed me a smile. " This is the bestest birthday gift of my life, Sanyukta. I love you. "... He closed his eyes eyes contently.

" You're too tired randhir just go and freshen up "

" no.. I don't want to leave my ladies alone "

His remark made me chuckle. Randhir lovingly joint there cheeks together. " She's so beautiful... My princess. My chahat "... I have to admit, he's going to be the best father and for sure this father and daughter duo will harass me Alot.

Prepare yourself Sanyukta!!!

" Randheeer... Plzz go and freshen up. Madam Martha and miss Sanyal is there. Until you'll come, they'll take care of us "

After some rantings randhir placed our daughter in the cradle and went out through the door but not before giving me a peck.

******

Randhir's pov...

Finally I'll be able to take you home shona. You have no idea as to how badly was I wanting you. Not even for a second I've turned my mind away from you. You and your mumma are my life's best decisions. I love you.

" Mr. Shekhawat, please fill in these papers till then we'll complete the formalities of discharge. "

Filling in the form in a go I submitted it to the receptionist and quickly made my way to the babies center where my life would be sleeping.

No sooner did I reach there than I found her sleeping in the cradle peacefully. Picking her up I'm my arms I looked at her. And those thoughts rushed back to my mind again.

It's just been two days since you've come to this world. When I held you first time then, your tiny hands were twitching and you eyes glistened with tears.

Your clenched fist reminded me of the science lesson, that said that if you ever want to get an idea about the size of you heart, clench your fist and analyse.

I can imagine the little heart throbbing inside you and your timid slow breaths. The glorious miracle of birth. When it was my turn to take you in my arms I instantly begin crying.

And the thought made me cry harder, that you're born on my birthday.

I've never imagined that you and I will celebrate our birthdays together!!!

Before I'd married your mumma, I was a jerk. Whenever I'd seen thr children of my employees or business partners I used to think only one thing.

When will my turn come to become a father!!!!

I could only think of one thing, I'll be the best Papa. !!!

Whenever I look at you shonu, I feel contented. You made me complete. You made us complete baby. Your presence filled the emptiness of my life.

I love you baby. I may not be a good son, but I promise you I'll be a good daddy.

I can't wait for the moment when you'll call me Papa.

To be continued....

Totally blank. I really don't know what a crap I've just scribbled. Hope you'll bear it.

Please don't bash me for this, if it's not good.

Do vote n comments. Show some response guys 😣😣😣. These days, I hardly feel like writing because no one's reading my books like before. I think I have to wrap with them all soon. 😣😣😣